The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New models from Damasko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New models from Damasko Empty
PostSubject: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:44 pm

New models from Damasko

Eddie at TZ-UK.com, who is an authorized dealer for Damasko, has announced that Damasko has announced the release of two new models, the DC66 Si and DC 67 Si.

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

This year will show some novelties by Damasko, which will also include our own watch movement. New models and a possible steel strap will follow. First of all, the following two models will appear in order to introduce our new technologies.

Damasko DC66 Si and Damasko DC67 Si

We have based this new release on our tested models DC66 and DC67, and have replaced the steel spring by our silicon spring on the conventional ETA escapement, as well as the balance wheel by our Gyromax screw balance and the complete balance bridge. The spring barrel was also exchanged - into a stronger variant of the main spring, for optimal power reserve and chronometer quality. And apart from that, the rotor plus rotor bearing with ceramic balls for lubricant-free operation.

From now on, our watches will generally be delivered with movement values in chronometer quality (without certificate). These two models will be available within the next 6 weeks and then be offered at an introductory price initially.

New models from Damasko Dc66si
New models from Damasko Dc67si
New models from Damasko Dcsi
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 pm

Busy, busy...

More lines than a cocaine binge in the 80's with the Eagles!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Those sound like truly impressive movements in these Damaskos !
On top of that, they are supposedly going to be in chronometer
quality too ! New models from Damasko Icon_eek The dial and bezel really run with the hash mark
theme, but I think it's done very well IMO ! New models from Damasko Icon_smile Everything flows
nicely from the bezel into the dial. The hands are nice and BIG,
and the numbers are simple as well as easy to read. Those red
touches on the dial, along with strap are great also ! They even
put white stitching with the red on the white dial version ! Pretty
cool !

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:15 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeet. They move in slow motion, but it's worth it when they finally come out with something new! They have been working on this movement technology for quite a while now. It's good to see that they are ready to showcase some of what they have been working on for the past couple of years!

I recently got a DA36 and I have to say, Damasko lives up to the hype. cheers

(gratuitous pics)

New models from Damasko Ffef13fc972f4af58e378c3df481f6ed

New models from Damasko A837a1c326994e49add67a95fb7c7062

New models from Damasko 5394b5b9ba1d40bb9ab47c7c4516f026

New models from Damasko F7cf40c322324b2cabce77b21f5f8fc9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm

Hey Derek, I'm really likin that 3-hand Damasko!!! Great looking watch!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm

I don't really care for the new chronos but if they make a DA36 Si I'd be all over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Hey Derek, I'm really likin that 3-hand Damasko!!! Great looking watch!

Thanks brotha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:58 pm

Derek,

Serious question to a man that knows his Divers. Is the case hardening part of what you are referring to as living up to the hype? If that's true then they are higher on my list, even with their SLOW everything. I can live with SLOW if the product is that good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am

Docrwm wrote:
Derek,

Serious question to a man that knows his Divers. Is the case hardening part of what you are referring to as living up to the hype? If that's true then they are higher on my list, even with their SLOW everything. I can live with SLOW if the product is that good.

Yep! I bought the DA36 from John, who had owned it for a good 2 years. There are ZERO signs of wear anywhere on the case. I have changed out the spring bars twice so far and scratched the lugs in the process, no scratches to be found. It's quite amazing. On normal SS, I would have definitely made a mark on the lugs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:17 am

ezcheese wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Derek,

Yep! I bought the DA36 from John, who had owned it for a good 2 years. There are ZERO signs of wear anywhere on the case. I have changed out the spring bars twice so far and scratched the lugs in the process, no scratches to be found. It's quite amazing. On normal SS, I would have definitely made a mark on the lugs.

John, aka Tragic? I recall him buying that watch. Amazing. Thanks for the testimonial on it. New models from Damasko 803574
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:22 am

I know virtually nothing about Damasko bit from the pics, I LIKE!! Still I wish there was a steel bracelet as I'm not a strap guy. The looks of this chrono are EXCELLENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 am

Docrwm wrote:
ezcheese wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Derek,

John, aka Tragic? I recall him buying that watch. Amazing. Thanks for the testimonial on it. New models from Damasko 803574

Yep! He went and got himself a UTS 2000M Pacific Horizon diver to replace the Damaskos (he also sold his 67). New models from Damasko 203558
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 am

sheraortho wrote:
I know virtually nothing about Damasko bit from the pics, I LIKE!! Still I wish there was a steel bracelet as I'm not a strap guy. The looks of this chrono are EXCELLENT!

Yeah, they have been working on a SS bracelet for years now. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:34 pm

ezcheese wrote:
sheraortho wrote:

Yeah, they have been working on a SS bracelet for years now. lol!

S-L-O-W New models from Damasko 588107
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New models from Damasko   New models from Damasko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New models from Damasko
Page 1 of 1