The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements Empty
PostSubject: New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements   New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Just found out about these two new watches coming out from Damasko, and Sinn.
The Damasko is called the DC 86, and measures in at 42mm, while the Sinn EZN10
is 46.5 mm, and titanium. Both watches are still in development with a release date
of some time early 2012, but what is very interesting is the movements the watches
might be using. According to Watchprojects.com, where this info came from, both
of these watches might have very similar movements in them. In development for
the last five years or so, these new movements may have a central minute counter,
which would be much like the classic, legendary Lamania 5100.

You can take a look at the two watches, as well as find out this, and more right here
at this link everyone...

http://www.watchprojects.com/2011/10/04/new-german-manufacture-chronograph-with-central-minute-counter/

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements   New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Both watches look very similar, both have the same dial layout and hands. I realy like the looks of the damasko, much better then the sinn. also i like the size of the damasko at 42mm vs sinn at 46mm. I would love to get my hands on the damasko but im sure it will be in the mid 3ks maybe more IMO. I guess i will have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements   New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:15 am

TAZMAN64 wrote:
Both watches look very similar, both have the same dial layout and hands. I realy like the looks of the damasko, much better then the sinn. also i like the size of the damasko at 42mm vs sinn at 46mm. I would love to get my hands on the damasko but im sure it will be in the mid 3ks maybe more IMO. I guess i will have to wait and see.

Was thinking the same thing Steve. Smile It's neat how both watches can be similar like this, but still have enough
about them to be different. The green accents with the Damasko are especially nice, and the overall look on the
case is pretty mean looking TOO ! Also like the Sinn's bezel, dial combo, along with streamlined lugs, and pushers
as well. Will be fun to see how they turn out, and if that Damasko finds it's way onto your wrist at some point
in the future. New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements 803574

PostSubject: Re: New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements   New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Damasko and Sinn watches and movements
Page 1 of 1