The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Found this one on DWC...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Found this one on DWC... Empty
PostSubject: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 am

http://www.pita.es/

Found this one on DWC... Oceana97

Found this one on DWC... Oceana98

The ultimate dive watch: water resistant up to 5000 meters.

Two patented systems for a water-entry free case: Pita-TSM (Time
Setting Mechanism) and Pita-RT (Remote Transmission). No crown, no back
cover, no weak points.

Pita-003 Movement (heavily modified ETA-2678 featuring our two patented systems), allowing time setting under water.

8.2mm thick rounded polycarbonate crystal. No seal joint between crystal and steel case, maintenance-free.

Modular case construction. Star-shaped second hand featuring a
chromatic depth meter. Inverted rotary bezel with 120 positions for
timer function.

Available in stainless steel, titanium, 18 ct. Gold, or Platinum 950.

Assortment of bezels, dials, hands, straps and buckles to choose from. Customizable.

Numbered and limited series.

Case dimensions: Ø43mm, height 21mm. Strap 22mm.

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 am

HOLY CRAP!!! Now that's one badass dive watch! That sure looks bigger than 43mm!!! 5000 meters!!! I'M IN LOVE!!!! Here's some video on that baby! It's in Italian but there are sub-titles.

Last edited by bodypeersur1 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:53 am

As Doc says...meh

Too bulky for me.

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Dont care for the dial and with that much dial it's got to be bigger than 43mm?? bet it cost a bunch of clams! Looks better on you tube!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Duff, pretty darn sure that was spanish my good friend! Found this one on DWC... 74725
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm

If I needed a real diver?...maybe. Just to wear around the house? Nope

Found this one on DWC... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 pm

cali kid wrote:
Duff, pretty darn sure that was spanish my good friend! Found this one on DWC... 74725

Uh, that's what I meant you SUMMABEECH!!! Found this one on DWC... 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 pm

The studs at the base of the case are sooooooo S&M that its gonna find a place with some folks Found this one on DWC... 779569
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:54 pm

Docrwm wrote:
The studs at the base of the case are sooooooo S&M that its gonna find a place with some folks Found this one on DWC... 779569

thats how you change the time, kinda trippy! still bet it's alot of $ Found this one on DWC... Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:54 pm

cali kid wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

thats how you change the time, kinda trippy! still bet it's alot of $ Found this one on DWC... Icon_pirat

Meh Found this one on DWC... 438519 Although the center spinny thing sure is nice, sort reminds me of this....
Found this one on DWC... Colorspiralillusion01
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 pm

Docrwm wrote:
...its gonna find a place with some folks Found this one on DWC... 779569

Atomic Tom hasn't posted, yet. Found this one on DWC... Icon_wink

DUFF, maybe the 43mm was supposed to be the height, lost in translation. Found this one on DWC... Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 pm

it dosn't look like a big company but a small operation, thats good to see, I wonder if they are all hand built in Spain. I do like it but a bit thick.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 pm

porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

DUFF, maybe the 43mm was supposed to be the height, lost in translation. Found this one on DWC... Icon_lol

Found this one on DWC... Alien ..Although this is a bit BIG ! Found this one on DWC... Icon_eek Found this one on DWC... Icon_smile It's some pretty excellent watch work IMHO ! It's also
similar in alot of ways to the Kobold Trevor has !..The way you twist the bottom of the case
to set the time seems very innovative as well. Overall the look of the watch seems great though !
An industrial strength case, sporty bezel, nice dial and strap ! Found this one on DWC... Icon_cheers ..So although it's REALLY large
and a bit quirky. It's still one IMPRESSIVE looking watch imho ! Found this one on DWC... 803574

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Found this one on DWC... Alien ..Although this is a bit BIG ! Found this one on DWC... Icon_eek Found this one on DWC... Icon_smile It's some pretty excellent watch work IMHO ! It's also
similar in alot of ways to the Kobold Trevor has !..The way you twist the bottom of the case
to set the time seems very innovative as well. Overall the look of the watch seems great though !
An industrial strength case, sporty bezel, nice dial and strap ! Found this one on DWC... Icon_cheers ..So although it's REALLY large
and a bit quirky. It's still one IMPRESSIVE looking watch imho ! Found this one on DWC... 803574

I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU TOM!!!! Found this one on DWC... 803574
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:38 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU TOM!!!! Found this one on DWC... 803574

Likewise Duff ! Found this one on DWC... Icon_cheers I think we should each get one of these ! Don't you ? Found this one on DWC... Lol
Or we can just enjoy looking at them I guess ! Found this one on DWC... Icon_cyclops

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 pm

That thing is so bad ass. I love you

The center seconds pinwheel thingy also indicates your approximate depth. At different depths, different colors are more visible. Therefore, depending on how deep you are, one of the colors on the pinwheel sticks out more than the others indicating approximate depth.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 am

I actually like the dial design myself. Did'nt watch the video. Until now I had'nt seen the side profile of the thick case, obscenely domed crystal, and studwork. Pretty much loath it now. If I recall these are pretty spendy units. Does anyone actually like domed crystals? If so-why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:36 am

Oh man, I friggin love domed crystals. They just add personality & character to the watch. I only have one watch with a domed crystal right now, my MM300. I really don't like flat crystals, but they work on certain models. There is just something about the way a dial looks through a thick domed crystal that is just cool.

Found this one on DWC... C2b2c3cbc6fb43529afef8531c750381

Found this one on DWC... 376a9cc5ffa14f859ecc6493d4581eda

Found this one on DWC... 407db1f3315244fea92f422ebb6eb4ed

Found this one on DWC... 27c90ab3ac6544bd91042359d315a325

Found this one on DWC... Caef01d88cb44fb2a3d3d459fcb09300
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:51 am

Domed crystal look cool but are a BIATCH to take pics of!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Found this one on DWC...   Found this one on DWC... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found this one on DWC...
Page 1 of 1