The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..

Go down 
+3
jaw
Anomaly
jackprime1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Empty
PostSubject: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Ok received my Dievas Aqualuna Gray dive watch today.
This watch is a tank. Came with an extra strap. This watch is heavy and
has some crazy Lume. Bracelet is good and solid and the dial is very
easy to read. So I recommend this watch to anyone...Great dive watch.
The case back is a work of art. Gonna play around with it think im gonna
throw the strap on it. So here are a few pics...Enjoy..

Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch018Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch022Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch023Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch024Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch025Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch032Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch029Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Dievaswatch033
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Congratulations. Looks like a hunk of steel! Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. 803574
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Congratulations. Looks like a hunk of steel! Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. 803574

Thanks Doc...this thing is a weapon...lol...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Very cool...that dial is DEEP!

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Looks GREAT to me.
Love the dial design/layout/colors.
Very nice - Congrats!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Man oh man, this Dievas is AWESOME Jack !!! Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_cheers There is alot of GOOD stuff
going on with this one ! I like the way they made the 2, 4, 8 and 10 o'clock
positions stand out. That dial is very original looking, with that unique shape
there filled with the wave-like lines. Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_biggrin Also like the gray and orange chapter
ring ! Looks like a it's built like a tank like you said. The bezel, especially the
sides with the knurling is THE best ! Have to say the bracelet looks TOP NOTCH
as well, and WOW look at the lume ! It almost looks like there is a light on behind
the dial itself ! Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_smile ..Add in one of the COOLEST case-backs, along with an extra
strap, not to mention some neat packaging, and the Aqualuna has to be considered
a definite winner ! Congrats on your new Dievas ! ..Enjoy !!! Some CRAZY GOOD
pics there as well ! Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_cyclops

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:05 am

Thanks guys...This is one sick watch If i do say so myself...Watch is rock solid. Gotta size this bad boy up and start wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:37 am

Congrats jack! That is one serious 4 tiered bezel on that beast! What a solid block of steel and GOOD looking I might add.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:57 am

Northwestguy wrote:
Congrats jack! That is one serious 4 tiered bezel on that beast! What a solid block of steel and GOOD looking I might add.

Thanks John...really a true chunk of steel..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:06 am

wow Jack! Very nice watch you got here! It has a bit of a Welder look to the dial. great lume on it? Enjoy wearing it
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:01 am

I like it.....cool lume, lights up the whole dial with it all the way around like that.

Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:53 am

Congrats I've always liked the dial layout of that Dievas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:28 am

jackprime1 wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

I'm looking forward to more detailed pics of the caseback. Looks to be very detailed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Man, talk about CHUNK! VERY very cool!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Docrwm wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

I'm looking forward to more detailed pics of the caseback. Looks to be very detailed.

ok when i get a chance over the weekend I will take some better pics of the case back. Its truly a work of Art.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:39 pm

FreeDive wrote:
Man, talk about CHUNK! VERY very cool!

Thanks...crazy heavy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..   Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dievas Aqualuna Gray Dive watch Has Landed....Warning crazy pics..
Page 1 of 1