The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Empty
PostSubject: First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m   First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 am

First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m001
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m004
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m005
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m006
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m007
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m009
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m014
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m015
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m016
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m017
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m018
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m019
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m020
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m022
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m027
First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Orientstar200m028
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m   First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:52 pm

Very Nice Dave. I do like the recessed and darkened numbers on the bezel and that blue colored dial.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m   First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Holy COW Dave ! Shocked Very Happy Just look at this one here !!! ..This is one of the NICEST Orients I have
seen with the dial color, bezel style, and bracelet. It's pretty STUNNING if you ask me ! cyclops Also
seems like Orient goes out of there way to make you proud to have one of their watches. It
starts off with the NICE presentation box, and then gets better, and better at every single step.
Want to say, that the VERY first thing that JUMPS ut at you, has to be the dial. It is so vibrant
first of all, and literally seems to change as the light bounces off it at the different angles. At
times it seems as if the top, and bottom half a dark blue, or maybe even black. Other times it
looks as if the middle section is a lighter blue. Then later the dial transforms almost entirely
back to a single color. What a SPECTACULAR effect, as well as job by Orient with this watch
Dave. Really think that the color of the dial is perfect for a dive watch like this. I mean there
is no doubt that it looks GOOD, but it also genuinely sets off the rest of the watch, and even
enhances it imho. For example, these markers on the dial with their unique look, and shape
is MUCH more noticeable if you ask me due to the color of the dial. You can see the entire
shape each marker has to offer, along with the color of the lume, even when it's in the regular
light. VERY NICE ! ..I also enjoy how Orient mixed some other colors to the dial like that second
hand right there. The yellow added to the blue dial, and greenish markers makes for one especially
exhilarating experience. Add to that the classy looking hour, and minute hand, as well as neat
power reserve indicator, and this watch does it all. Want to also mention that the deep dial
looks AMAZING TOO ! ..That actually leads you right up onto this extremely attractive bezel
here Dave. First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m 46145 I REALLY like how Orient went with both the silver of the stainless steel in
some of the blocks, or squares. While at other times decided to go with black IP. It again adds
a nice elemnt where you look down, and see there is some COOL stuff going on. The numbers
are bold, and also manage to show up that much better as a result I thinl. Even the screw/bolts
that are on the bezel are an intriguing touch, as well as addition to this unique diver. ..Have to
also bring up how the spacing of the teeth on the outer edge of the bezel is especially eye-catching
too. All of it comes together in a sporty, along with almost industrial kind of way imho. All of the
nooks, and all of the edges, and angles make this watch stand out. Same goes for the case,
as well as crown here Dave. Although it has a classic look with both. There is also a BOLD, not
to mention aggressive styling happening that makes this entire watch jump off the wrist. From
the brushed steel, to the very LARGE look, and theme of the case. To the tapered bracelet,
with it's carefully brushed links. This look is REALLY something to see Dave !!! cyclops This Orient has
to be very very enjoyable to have. Especially since it's the first one you have had. Definitely
would like to own one of these some day as well. Just the quality alone looks NICE enough.
Add in the OUTSTANDING aggressive looks, sportiness, along with comfort, and this one has
it all ! ..Congratulations on this Dave ! ..I know you must be enjoying it !!!

Excellent watch, Super PICS !

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m   First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Nice watch - I've been considering it myself for quite a while.
Thanks for the photos. Really like the bracelet design and taper.
Orient can make a great watch when they want to - this is one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m   First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:54 pm

wow,thank's tom,your posts have to be the best i've seen in any forum
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m   First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 pm

soberdave09 wrote:
wow,thank's tom,your posts have to be the best i've seen in any forum

Embarassed Thanks for the super kind words Dave ! ..Keep enjoying this Orient here !!! Smile

PostSubject: Re: First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m   First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Orient-ORIENT STAR 200m
Page 1 of 1