The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Service at BUSA (UPDATE)

Go down 
+3
Anomaly
Northwestguy
TAZMAN64
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Empty
PostSubject: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Well i just got my seawolf back from service, it was running at +8 seconds a day. You can say im a little anal but when i buy a c.o.s.c. watch i want it running in c.o.s.c. specs. They had the watch for a month and i got it it back yesterday, its now running at +6 seconds a day which is at the max of c.o.s.c. specs. I think they could have done better. so i put the watch on today and the first thing i see when i go outside is a 2mm scratch on the endlink Mad This pisses me off, i sent them a 3 month old watch without a scratch and this is how they send it back. Now i dont know what im going to do? I sure as hell am not paying to send it back to them and i dont want to be with out for another month? Did i mention that im PISSED!!! Just needed to vent. Thanks Steve

Last edited by TAZMAN64 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:37 pm

You have every right to be pissed Steve. I would be furious. The watch companies depend on services just like a car dealership after the sale. They can't do a sloppy repair and expect it to be accepted by the patron. If I saw that they damaged my watch on the outside, I would also think they didn't care about the work on the inside. Not right Steve. Contact them and see what they have to say.....It's a new watch for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:51 pm

FRUSTRATED SIGH...that sux dude.

Is it something you think you can buff out?

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 pm

I called them but they were already closed for the day, so i left a message telling them the problem. If i dont hear back by noon my time tomorrow i will call them again. The bracelet is a brushed finish so im sure they can get it out but thats not the point. I bought a brand new breitling and it was not running right from the get go, i had to send it to them at my expense (close to $50.00 with insurance) then they send it back with a fricken scratch on the top side of the endlink. I guess from taking off the bracelet. Now im sure they will send a will call tag, but that meens doing with out the watch for another month. I cant believe a company as big as breitling would not look over a watch they had just work on, not to mention scratch it. Steve
Service at BUSA (UPDATE) P3085336sb12
Service at BUSA (UPDATE) P3085349sb11
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:54 pm

This DOES seem pretty upsetting Steve, and is definitely something worth venting
about. To tell the truth, even if the watch would have come back running perfectly
accurate, that 2mm scratch would have been enough reason to get back to them
imho. Basically all you wanted to do was have it serviced, and made more accurate,
but ended up having it barely fixed, and with an added extra ding too. Shocked It's not
something a loyal fan of the brand should have to experience, but I guess mistakes
do happen even with the big brands. I'm thinking everything will work out though
Steve, because Breitling seems like a really great watch company. Keep us updated
though !

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:49 pm

WOW...that is not a scratch. It looks like it was dropped or something.

I am sorry to see that! I would call the service center and explain the same thing. If that does not work, call the Breitling corporate office to file a complaint and get resolution. My hope is that they will do the right thing and do expedited service.

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:24 am

wow! THAT sucks. Sorry Steve. I hope they work it out for you.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Well i called busa today and guess what? They say that the repair person made a note that there was a scratch on the case? i told her the sratch is on the endlink, she claims that the endlink is part of the case so they wont do shit!!!!! This is total B.S. this watch didnt have a mark on it and if it did dont you think i would of had them fix it while it was there? I fricken hate companies that pull this kind of shit. Breitling just put a SHIT taste in my mouth and doubt i will ever buy another after this shit. Steve
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Sorry to hear about this...

Do you have picture of the end link BEFORE you sent it?

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 pm

That is a sad scenario Steve.........Very poor on Breitling's part. They need to check the character of their watchmakers/techs. Are you going to pursue the matter any further? Might be an easier and inexpensive move to have a local watchmaker buff it out.
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Im going to see if my ad can do anything? i took this pic a few days before i sent it.
Service at BUSA (UPDATE) P1205166SEA5
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

And I've seen earlier pics on this site with nothing on the end link...

Maybe take some screen shots from days you wore it that are dated as further proof...

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Wow Steve, really didn't expect that you would have to put up with this. Especially
when you consider it's a well respected watch company like Breitling. Maybe a local
watchmaker like John said can fix it, or the AD you mentioned. The picture idea that
Alan has is great one too. ..It's really an unfortunate thing to happen in any case !
Because I know you really fell in love with this watch, as well as Breitling in general
after getting this watch a while back. Who knows, maybe things will still work out,
but there might be that bad taste left in your mouth over the whole ordeal after
all is said, and done. ..Sorry, about all of this ! ..Keep us posted sir !

Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Shocking. Great watch. Unacceptably poor service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Service at BUSA (UPDATE)   Service at BUSA (UPDATE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Service at BUSA (UPDATE)
Page 1 of 1