The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

37mm Omega

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37mm Omega   37mm Omega Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Alain, I LOVE the Planet Ocean!!!!!!!!!!!! It is one of the watches that I think needs to be in my collection! Unfortunately, other watches always seem to get in the way...but someday a PO will be mine! More than likely a larger version (45mm), but the others will do too...especially the orange bezel version!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: wow! I'm looking for one of those pre-Bond ones now!....   37mm Omega Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 pm

boscoe wrote:
I have a pre-Bond 37 mm quartz Seamaster (in fact am wearing it today). Very nice timepiece and perfect for my girl wrists.
Also have a 34 mm vintage Seamaster (1961) that is great too.
But I can't carry off watches larger than 42 mm, so it's understandable I like wee ones

Glad to hear that, Boscoe....though the post was last year..... I love that model and have bookmarked 4 or 5 dial color variations and years from the Japan Omega auction site....going prices are in the $450usd range...
Is yours the all SS version or 2 toned? The very early model of 1987/88 has the rare 1441 HEQ caliber!
Not many found on eBay lately...a shame.....
Back to top Go down

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37mm Omega   37mm Omega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:33 pm

The size is perfect for me (got girlywrists too 37mm Omega 831531 ) but I`m not sure about making it a chronograph. At 37,5mm I have a feeling the dial will look cluttered and cramped, but maybe it looks better in person than on pics. I tried the 42mm on more than once only to leave with my tail between my legs 37mm Omega Icon_cry Next christmas I`m wishing for bigger wrists 37mm Omega Suspect
Back to top Go down

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37mm Omega   37mm Omega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:37 pm

Rambam wrote:
The size is perfect for me (got girlywrists too 37mm Omega 831531 ) Next christmas I`m wishing for bigger wrists 37mm Omega Suspect

http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/WristFlexors/DBWristCurl.html

37mm Omega Icon_wink maybe this will help, Kenneth.
Back to top Go down

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37mm Omega   37mm Omega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:44 pm

porschefan wrote:
Rambam wrote:
The size is perfect for me (got girlywrists too 37mm Omega 831531 ) Next christmas I`m wishing for bigger wrists 37mm Omega Suspect

I wish it would man, but I`m guessing my wristbone wont magically grow bigger 37mm Omega Lol Somehow the weight I put on always seem to end up in the stomach region and not around my wrist 37mm Omega Suspect I`m cursed I telly ya, CURSED 37mm Omega 832207
Back to top Go down

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37mm Omega   37mm Omega Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Rambam wrote:
porschefan wrote:
Rambam wrote:

I wish it would man, but I`m guessing my wristbone wont magically grow bigger 37mm Omega Lol Somehow the weight I put on always seem to end up in the stomach region and not around my wrist 37mm Omega Suspect I`m cursed I telly ya, CURSED 37mm Omega 832207

Mine aren't much bigger, and I've done those exercises for years. 37mm Omega Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: Boscoe, here are mine....   37mm Omega Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 am

boscoe wrote:
I have a pre-Bond 37 mm quartz Seamaster (in fact am wearing it today). Very nice timepiece and perfect for my girl wrists.
Also have a 34 mm vintage Seamaster (1961) that is great too.
But I can't carry off watches larger than 42 mm, so it's understandable I like wee ones

the 2 tone is 34mm and the other is like yours..midsized 38ishmm from 1992?

37mm Omega Seamastersextralinks002
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

37mm Omega Empty
PostSubject: Re: 37mm Omega   37mm Omega Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

37mm Omega
Page 1 of 1