The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue Empty
PostSubject: Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue   Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Here are some photos of my Dievas...great watch (for Chrono Mad)...this watch has three colors of gas tubes (blue, green and yellow)...

Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue DSC05240
Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue DSC05282-1
Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue DSC05286-1

MA approved...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue   Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:00 pm

Z-Freak wrote:
Really like the case and bezel!

Is there a 3-hand version?

Congrats and enjoy!

The bezel is actually pretty cool...it is made out of ceramic so it will not scratch!

Yes there is a new 3-Hand version...check out this link ->>>>> http://www.gnomonwatches.com/DievasZetaPhantomPro.html
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue   Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:27 pm

Nice and stealthy Dievas there ! You get a casual yet mean feeling with this one, plus three different cool tube colors. Dievas is yet another company I've liked for a while now...good luck and enjoy !
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue   Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:24 pm

Congrats on your new Dievas. But where oh where are the lume shots?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue   Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:54 pm

cali kid wrote:
Cool watch! Why dont you send me your Stowa to wear for a little bit so the new Dievas gets plenty of wrist time!! lol!
Deal! Just send me your address and it will be right over! Just wait by the mailbox... lol!

I cannot say enough about the Stowa! It keeps great time, is very comfortable and the f&f is outstanding! But you will find that out when you get one...soon I hope!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue   Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dievas Divergraph Professional Blue
Page 1 of 1