The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Empty
PostSubject: Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch   Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Just found this watch not sure if it has been posted but I really like it. Does anyone own one of these...It really caught my eye and looks like a tank of a watch...
Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Dievas2Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch DievassideDievas Aqualuna Blue watch Dievaslume
Dievas watch link
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch   Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:46 pm

I know that they are currently going through a redesign, so if you want one it will have to be preowned or what is left at gnomenwatches.com. I think the design is pretty cool though and have considered it in the past!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch   Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 pm

andrema wrote:
I know that they are currently going through a redesign, so if you want one it will have to be preowned or what is left at gnomenwatches.com. I think the design is pretty cool though and have considered it in the past!
Dayum...guess im late to the party...that watch is killer....Thanks for that link Mark...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch   Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm

Case is cool, not crazy about the dial...

...GREAT lume but that ain't enough to SWAY me.

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch   Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:04 pm

I don't own this watch either Jack, but I like it also ! Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_biggrin
The dial is kind of futuristic with that pattern, waves
and colors ! Like you said it looks like a tank with the
build. That knurling on the bezel is excellent too. Then
looking at that bracelet, it has to be nice and heavy. Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_smile
Actually all of their watches seem to be VERY eye-catching.
Plus they seem to have some high quality movements inside
of them. I'm going to give them a thumbs up ! Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch 803574

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch   Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:55 pm

I have the Aqualuna Blue Professional that was just purchased last month with the Gray version and was informed by Gnomonwatches.com that the blue version was the last one in the PVD. I will not wear the Blue one and will post it up in the near future as I am wearing the Aqualuna Gray Pro. You can see my pics at Watchfreeks.com under the same username. If you want a brand new Aqualuna Blue Pro for far less than what it is selling at Gnomonwatches.com, just let me know.

Cheers,

Gerald
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch   Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dievas Aqualuna Blue watch
Page 1 of 1