The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda Empty
PostSubject: Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda   Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Heres hot off the press from WG, Alain Im guessing this is for you Smile

jskelton
WatchGeeks Owner
True WatchGeek Join Date: Feb 2008

Mentioning of WG on ShopNBC shows

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tired of hearing the puffed-up BS stories from one particular blowhard, so I'm going to comment directly on this.

He says "thanks to me, Jim no longer mentions WG on his shows anymore..."

Really? I think it's time to put a self-important, pompous BSer in his place for once.

Here is a site that actually runs a blow-by-blow commentary on my shows each week: http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_forum.php?id=28 and you'll notice how many times he notes I mention WG on the air.

Our shows are not scripted, we do not use teleprompters, what we say is whatever pops in our heads at the moment... so it will vary show to show. It's nice of this person to mention that I have been slipping and mentioning WG less lately, I will be very sure to correct that this evening and in the future....

So when you hear someone claiming to have done anything to change what happens on the shows, don't believe them because there is no one single person who can do anything even close to that. No matter how huge their ego is, or how much they THINK they know...

*EDIT* Adding this: I should clarify for anyone who misunderstood me... I'm NOT calling out the guy who owns that forum I linked to!! I used that link to provide proof that I do indeed mention WG often on my shows.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda   Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 pm

It seems that a nerve has been touched...
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda   Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:43 pm

what was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda   Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Koi (I think), LOve Corona Gorda
Page 1 of 1