The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another New Arrival

Go down 
+3
AtomicTom
merichar
Northwestguy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Another New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:59 pm

The 2nd of my newest acquisitions is the Oris TT1 Small Seconds, Date. A couple of weeks ago, I had asked for your opinions as to what you would choose....this watch or the Sinn U1. Most picked the Sinn U1 and I do have that on my list of need to get. I chose the Oris because it is one I have longed for for quite some time. I also told Koi that I would first post here when I got it. This is a WOW watch for me. I really love everything about it. It feels and looks like what I expected a nice quality watch would be. It is 47mm but this is at the base of the case. The bezel is 43-44mm. It is a perfect size and fit. I have 3 more I am after. What a difference a watch makes! Here are the pics:

Another New Arrival IMG_1994
Another New Arrival IMG_1995
Another New Arrival IMG_1996
Another New Arrival IMG_2003
Another New Arrival IMG_1997
Another New Arrival IMG_1998
Another New Arrival IMG_1999
Another New Arrival IMG_2002
Another New Arrival IMG_2001
Another New Arrival IMG_2000
Another New Arrival IMG_2006
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey Alan! Thanks! It is just a point and shoot. Cannon 880 elph.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks Trevor and Noob! I somewhat agree with you Noob on the helium release valve. Some co's have recessed them, at least that's what it looks like to me.....don't know how you would access it if you were really diving and needed to use it?????
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Another beauty John. I remember you were looking at that one, glad you finally got it. Some really nice pictures too-congratulations.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Unbelievably Nice Oris Northwestguy ! Smile I'm glad for you..this is one special watch ! Everything
about it is perfect, from the dial and case to the bracelet..it's REAL NICE ! The ORANGE just sets
it off too..I like that bit of orange on the pusher too ! Great pick..congratulations.
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:22 pm

and your great roll today continues - you got ANOTHER OF THE WATCHES I love. Congrats congrats congrats. Awesome watches for you today - both of them!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Very nice man! Enjoy that Oris, a beautiful watch!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:28 am

Very nice John! You have great taste!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 am

Once again, Thanks Everyone! Duff, I'm sorry Sad . Hope you are feeling a little better. How about an UPSTAE NY Get Together?
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:32 pm

That is a freakin awesome watch. I would love to get one of those someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another New Arrival   Another New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another New Arrival
Page 1 of 1