The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do?   Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey falcon ! Probably the best thing to do here is just say the truth in my opinion.
Maybe say that the watch was barely worn..and that it is in mint condition with No
scratches or scuffs anywhere ! Smile Let them know it's basically in near perfect or
perfect condition ! Perhaps say it's 99.9 % perfect, and that the watch just wasn't
your style, so you would like to sell it to someone who can enjoy the watch more !
Hope this helps ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do?   Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:38 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
Thanks AT, what I worry about is the second you say it's used (which IMO mine isn't) it's value drops off. If I state that the watch was worn for the pictures at least I am stating that it was worn. The big benefit for the US sellers is that they don't have to pay the State sales tax which Metro charges and now Canucks can have access to the watch since Metro doesn't ship to Canada and not have to pay duty or taxes.

Very intriguing falcon ! I see what your saying..and the whole duty and sales tax thing is
extremely interesting too ! Maybe then I could add this in as well. If this Zodiac is 100 % perfect
then that's indeed what it is ! Ya know as I think about it more, it gets even more interesting.
Because come to think of it..many times when anyone goes into a department store or jewelry
store..people are always trying on watches and then the sales person puts the watch back in the
case ! This happens again and again..later if it is sold..it IS I guess sold as new ! So it is a great
question and topic ! I hope you're not even more confused now ! Very Happy Basically you should do what you
want..you know how great the condition of the watch is better than me, so good luck with this one !
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do?   Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:18 pm

AlbertaTime wrote:
You can say:

100% condition / opened but NEW - worn for photos only. The watch in the photo is the watch you get!

I like this ..................it's truthful and real!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do?   Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I ask you guys if this is wrong of me to do?
Page 1 of 1