The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't log on from work.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Can't log on from work. Empty
PostSubject: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 pm

Any idea why I can't log in from work using the same ID and password. I get the incorrect password message (I have verified I am using the proper ID/password.)
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm

cski wrote:
Are you using the same browser at home and work? I have problems with IE and other sites at times.

Both use IE, but they are not the same version.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm

That IS weird...

Let me know if I can help.

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:43 pm

Anomaly wrote:
That IS weird...

I'll try from other computers at work tomorrow. Can't recall exactly what the error message was, will try and get a better idea what is happening. It makes a long day at work when my unauthorized non-work related surfing is limited.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 pm

merichar wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
That IS weird...

I'll try from other computers at work tomorrow. Can't recall exactly what the error message was, will try and get a better idea what is happening. It makes a long day at work when my unauthorized non-work related surfing is limited.

I HATE it when work interferes with my watch forum browsing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:55 am

Well I am able to log on from other computers. Its strange but the last two days I had tried from another computer and no luck and the login page looked strange. Now its good, looks and works normal. Well, I figured it out, I had been using the extrememeantime (future home of XMT), address instead of xtrememeantime. Goofy typo is all it was.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 pm

merichar wrote:
Well I am able to log on from other computers. Its strange but the last two days I had tried from another computer and no luck and the login page looked strange. Now its good, looks and works normal. Well, I figured it out, I had been using the extrememeantime (future home of XMT), address instead of xtrememeantime. Goofy typo is all it was.

My fault guys...

I'm a rookie at this forum stuff so I will learn for any future changes!

Thanks for everyone's patience!

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Anomaly wrote:
merichar wrote:

My fault guys...

I'm a rookie at this forum stuff so I will learn for any future changes!

Thanks for everyone's patience!

No sweat-it was my fault trying to find the link by search engine and spelling out the word extreme.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't log on from work.   Can't log on from work. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't log on from work.
Page 1 of 1