The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guess what, your private messages are...

Go down 
+3
TAZMAN64
Northwestguy
Anomaly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Guess what, your private messages are... Empty
PostSubject: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:31 am

...PRIVATE!

In the past people have wondered JUST how private their PMs really are on a forum. Well I asked Forumotion support yesterday if it is possible for an Admin to read a members PMs and the answer is NO.

The ONLY way it could be done is if I were to go to the Admin Panel, CHANGE your password and log into you account, but that would be PRETTY obvious eh?

So have CONFIDENCE that your PMs are in fact PRIVATE!

XMT, striving to be different!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Thanks Alan! It's as it should be. BTW, did you get that PM I sent you? I was asking about............................. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm

sheraortho wrote:
Well, now that's pretty unique isn't it?? I know for a fact that at another forum, the same thing can't be said! What a nice change! Thanks for the nice little things Alan!!
I think i know the place your talking about, the owners put up a post about how we couldnt say the things that were being said in are PRIVATE MESSAGES.private what a joke!!! its nice to find a forum where P.M.s are private. steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:18 pm

I think it's great that members here, never have to worry
about their private messages staying private !..Being fairly
new to the watch forum world..IMHO it might be fair to say
that XMT is also striving to do what is right ! Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_smile

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 pm

I really don't want this to turn into WHAT'S WRONG WITH OTHER SITES but be more about what IS RIGHT HERE!

Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_bounce

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
I really don't want this to turn into WHAT'S WRONG WITH OTHER SITES but be more about what IS RIGHT HERE!

We're great, and populated by adults who mind their own business, speak their own minds, and have nothing to worry about by doing so.

(hows that boss?)

Boss? I'm just hanging out with the rest of you guys and having fun!

Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 pm

I don't need PMs to tell you all that you are bunch of goobers. All of you!

Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_king
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

We're great, and populated by adults who mind their own business, speak their own minds, and have nothing to worry about by doing so.

(hows that boss?)

Boss = Term of endearment often used with one who is respected. Not limited to payor of salary.
Also a term used by inmates... Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_twisted

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:42 pm

andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

(hows that boss?)

Boss = Term of endearment often used with one who is respected. Not limited to payor of salary.
Also a term used by inmates... Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_twisted

We all probably SHOULD be in an Asylum!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm

Anomaly wrote:
andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Anomaly wrote:

(hows that boss?)

We all probably SHOULD be in an Asylum!

Hey..how about this...XMA or Xtreme Mean Asylum ? Guess what, your private messages are... Lol

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:41 am

Darn it Alan! I was hoping you were reading my messages. No I will have to publically tell you how cool you are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess what, your private messages are...   Guess what, your private messages are... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guess what, your private messages are...
Page 1 of 1