The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not   Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 am

foghorn wrote:
What's the connection between watches,guns, and pens? There seems to be one but I am baffled. I love watches,have no guns and couldn't care less about pens. Christ,does anyone really write anymore?

I agree on this one - I have no idea what the connection is, but there obviously seems to be one?
When I was younger I had a period where I was interested in high end pens, but never really actually purchased any. Guns I have no problem with, but never could figure out what tied these 3 together either?
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not   Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 am

You didn't want answers, right? Well I'm just the kind of guy to give them anyway, 'cause I'm a know it all.

Q. What's the connection between watches,guns, and pens? There seems to be one but I am baffled.
I love watches,have no guns and couldn't care less about pens. Christ,does anyone really write anymore?
A. Some people just like gadgets. Watches, guns and pens are old world gadgets. I generally like modern gadgets.

Q. When's the last time you altered your scheduele to see a watch show?
A. I've never seen a watch show. Can I still join watch forums and understand what is going on?

Q. Of all of your used sick time,how many days were you actually sick?
A. I've never taken a sick day I didn't need.

Q. Why do people call on the phone to see if you got their e-mail?
A. Because they don't understand or trust technology.

Q. I do not understand WIS who claim to use the elapsed time bezel on their divers to time cooking steaks.
A. I bbq by look and feel, not time.

Q. WTF is New Old Stock?
Just because it was never used doesn't mean it isn't still old!
This stuff usually needs servicing to be functional.
A. Yes. But new old stock can look like it is mint and it may need servicing for lubricants but there is no wear and tear.

Q. It should be a requirement that all members of all forums meet at least one other member to verify that they are in fact real people.
A. I've confident there are at least 3 real people online, 2 plus me. I've met 1 guy from WUS, so now I'm now reasonably confident that I'm a real person. Then my wife met Don. But maybe it's just the 3 of us, each with thousands of multiple personalities.

Q. I firmly believe that at least 60% of all internet forum active members are not truthful in their profiles.
A. Don't be so negative. Glass half empty or half full? I'm at least 40% truthful.

Q. Why is the spelling so bad on the internet.
I really like Rhonda instead of Ronda
Dido instead of ditto.
And don't get me started on the whole their,there,they're thing
A. That bugs me, two.

Q. What would chairs look like if our knees bent the other way?
A. Bonus! We wouldn't need tables, we could place our plates on our feet.

Q. Is there a Bali Hai School in the South Pacific?
A. I found this one but it's not in the South Pacific: http://wikimapia.org/1495607/Bali-High-School
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not   Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:56 pm

Now THOSE were some FANTASTIC questions Foghorn ! Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_eek Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_biggrin By the way Ditto ! Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Lol
Also some GREAT answers..SynMike ! Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_biggrin Wow..you guys are GOOD ! Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not   Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts-some may be watch related,others not
Page 1 of 1