The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Hey Don......I vote for the officer. Ultimately, it's up to you! That mall is CRAZY!!!!!!! in a good way!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 pm

Tough call. They both look great! Incredible mall (can't say that I really like malls or people though).
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 2:32 am

THAT is some kind of mall you have up there Don ! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_smile There is everything
in there..all types of shows, displays, even Yoda and Batman..VERY
cool !..The watches you show are AMAZING though..Zenith, Rolex, and
of course Hamilton..GREAT pictures !..That was AMAZING when that
guy asked about your Oceanaire !!! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_cheers A little Zodiac coolness there ! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_smile
With the Hamiltons it's such a hard decision..it looks like there were quite
a few to choose from. The Khaki Officer is nice and is a bit more thin and
classy it seems. While the BelowZero is sporty, big and bold !..It's VERY
tough and depends on your tastes for THIS next watch of yours. For myself,
I would lean toward the BelowZero because of it's good looks, movement,
and overall Wow factor !..However, this is YOUR watch and it needs to
make you happy..So in the end, either one will be perfect for you Don !..
Good Luck, enjoy the hunt, and keep us updated !

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:47 am

I guess I would go with the Below Zero if I had to choose, a little more unique look. Don, where's the pictures of the hot Russian watch selling babe? I am sure a couple guys are planning on visiting that mall now, and not to fricking ice skate!!

A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:33 pm

That is some serious mall craziness!

I'm biased, but I like the Below Zero, IMO looks as big as the Officer due to the case design...

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:01 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
AT, the guy commenting on my Oceanaire was the first compliment I have had on any of my watches in a very long time so yes I was quite happy. Even that gorgeous Russian saleswoman said that I should take that as a compliment. I said of course I took it as a compliment, I was thrilled.

It's great that amongst all those great watches..your Oceanaire got a nice
compliment like that ! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_cheers I guess people know a nice watch when they see
it Don ! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_smile Plus it's cool to get in a good conversation with others about
watches once in a while. Even if it doesn't happen very often !..I think
that alot of people never really appreciate watches like us..However, at a
store like that the chances go up for a compliment..it's was a Cool story !
Thanks.

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:18 am

Thanks AT, I agree. It's always nice to hear someone comment on your watch, it's just that it has been so long since I've had that happen I forgot what it's like. A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Fresse
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:43 am

falcon4311 wrote:
Thanks AT, I agree. It's always nice to hear someone comment on your watch, it's just that it has been so long since I've had that happen I forgot what it's like. A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Fresse

You're welcome !..By the way, Don..I know what you mean..I guess it's about
how WE feel about our watches that matters, not what others say ! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_biggrin Still
I'm glad when someone else appreciates a watch once in a while.

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:18 am

falcon4311 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
Below Zero....looks better on your Girly Wrist. (I'm kidding! Really! Sissy!) And are you sure you didn't jet to a mall in Dubai? That place is WILD!

Duff, I'm wearing my glasses so I saw the fine print. And no that mall is here, there is a lot to do there. Here is a link.

[url=http://www.wem.ca/#/play/home/Play-Home
http://www.wem.ca/#/play/home/Play-Home[/quote[/url]]

Don, that place a phenominal! How long has that been in existence? Makes me want to take a trip to Canada!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:20 am

falcon4311 wrote:

I have to admit the Oceanaire is an awesome looking watch! The floor tech where I work is a watch guy and he's about the only person that has commented on my watches. Regular folk just don't get it! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:30 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:

I have to admit the Oceanaire is an awesome looking watch! The floor tech where I work is a watch guy and he's about the only person that has commented on my watches. Regular folk just don't get it! A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_rolleyes

Ya, you are right Duff. Unless you collect you just don't get it. I've been caught staring at guys wrists several times trying to see what they are wearing. It's actually worse than getting caught looking at a womans cleavage.
You should make a visit to WEM, it's a shopping experience you won't soon forget. Also Edmonton is about a 3 1/2 hour drive from some spectacular moutons in Jasper National Park. It's amazing in the summer, I'm not much of a winter person so my visits are only when it's warm. Another link.

http://www.jasperadventurecentre.com/video-photos.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.   A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A short tour of West Edmonton Mall, on the hunt for a Hammy. Modem burner.
Page 1 of 1