The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !

Go down 
+3
Anomaly
smellody
AtomicTom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Just thought I would let everyone know that the VERY large box
of Aqua Homers Watches has arrived ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cheers It seems the last week
or so has been FULL of surprises. From being shocked at ALL the
nice words people had to say..to getting this BIG box filled with
some GREAT watches !..It's been an amazing time ! THANKS AGAIN
Aqua Homer for this tremendous gesture and Thank You XMTers
for your kind words along with EVERYTHING ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_biggrin ..So here are some
pictures of the watches..it was a hard decision..Zodiacs, Potger Pietri,
and Swiss Legend watches ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_biggrin I finally decided to go with the Air Dragon !
It's a terrific watch..cool dial, case, case back, two straps and it's a
Zodiac too ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cheers
Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0626

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0633-1

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0647-1

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0636

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0639

Aqua Homer Modded Emblem Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_biggrin

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0652

Zodiac Box..Before.

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0655

After..Modded Aqua Homer Watch Company Box Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_biggrin

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! IMG_0658

So there you have it..some excellent watches from Aqua Homer.
Along with the Zodiac Air Dragon and some just for fun Mods ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cheers
By the way..The Aqua Homer Watch Company has Excellent shipping,
packing, and of course Great Customer Service..without the $1250
MSRP ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_smile Thanks !

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Great choice AT and congratulations. Way to go AH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:39 am

Good on the both of you AT & AH. Very nice of you Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 am

Congrats AT, and props to AH for the kind gesture. Great looking pics, and the Dragon is a fine choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:53 am

Glad you got one you liked Tom! That Aqua Homer emblem is AWESOME!!! Not to mention your penmanship is superior. I love good penmanship!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:57 am

Congrats to you TOM!

Great contest AH!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:04 am

Great choice AT! Congrats to you and WTG AH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:10 am

@Tom, congrats! For all the reasons specified in that thread, you deserve it brother! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cool

BUT WAIT! i HAVE TO put in my recommendation: the dragon wing. Think about it, it's your choice...but the DW is one of the best ever made IMO, my all-time favorite watch. Trust me! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_twisted

The air dragon is definitely a great choice too! The nice thing about yours is that it was designed for the strap. I had the later version with the SS bracelet, and the end links fit the case in a way that someone could NEVER change it for a strap. (exactly why i sold mine!) They stopped making the much better version you now have, which is hard to find. A fantastic dial on the AD!!!

And Mike's such a good dude behind that ski mask! Great contest man, cheers and good karma to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:11 am

. . . . Good stuff AT! ! ! ! Very worthy winner you are, and the AH logo is top notch, definitely copywrite worthy. Enjoy . . . Randy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Congrats, Tom Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cheers Incredibly nice gesture by you Mike (and so out of character for you, too Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Lol )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:55 pm

Great choice AT, well deserved!! And AH, I dont care what everyone else says I think your alright!! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Congratulations Tom! Wear that Zodiac with pride, you deserve it!
Very nice and kind of you for the giveaway Mike!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks Again Everyone ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_biggrin I owe all of this good luck to you
guys !!! I SINCERELY appreciate the kind words and compliments
that have been thrown my way..Please know that I don't take
anything for granted and that I can only hope to give back to
you guys what YOU have all given to me. Hopefully, that would
be knowledge, entertainment, opinions, and of course watch fun ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cheers
Not to mention friendship..which is one of the best parts about
XMT !..So Thanks to ALL of you and Thanks to AH for everything !

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Nice choice.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
Glad you got one you liked Tom! That Aqua Homer emblem is AWESOME!!! Not to mention your penmanship is superior. I love good penmanship!

FreeDive wrote:
@Tom, congrats! For all the reasons specified in that thread, you deserve it brother! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cool

BUT WAIT! i HAVE TO put in my recommendation: the dragon wing. Think about it, it's your choice...but the DW is one of the best ever made IMO, my all-time favorite watch. Trust me! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_twisted

The air dragon is definitely a great choice too! The nice thing about yours is that it was designed for the strap. I had the later version with the SS bracelet, and the end links fit the case in a way that someone could NEVER change it for a strap. (exactly why i sold mine!) They stopped making the much better version you now have, which is hard to find. A fantastic dial on the AD!!!

And Mike's such a good dude behind that ski mask! Great contest man, cheers and good karma to you.

randyswagon wrote:
. . . . Good stuff AT! ! ! ! Very worthy winner you are, and the AH logo is top notch, definitely copywrite worthy. Enjoy . . . Randy.

Aqua Homer..I'm glad you like my penmanship and emblem !!! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_cheers If you ever
want to start up that Watch Company of yours..that emblem could be an option ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Alien
I usually like to have a little fun like that and since I don't have the talent to actually
do mods on watches..I thought we would have a little laugh ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_smile
Also Freedive..You are definitely right about the Dragon Wing..it IS awesome !
You have some great taste and I may have chosen that one..however, I already
have the lume dial Dragon Wing and thought I'd let that one go on to someone
else !..So I do trust you Freedive..the DW is awesome ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_biggrin
Oh and Randy..the AH logo is made of the finest materials, but does not have
a copywrite...yet ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Lol

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:03 am

AtomicTom wrote:
I already have the lume dial Dragon Wing

Oh, NICE! Then you're all set and the AD is perfect for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:13 am

Aqua Homer wrote:

Now Mike,you must realize by now that I cannot restrain myself from the following comment.
And perhaps the fault lies with you for choosing your user name here.

BUT

AH also stands for something else!

Good choice AT and best of luck to the next in line.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 am

FreeDive wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
I already have the lume dial Dragon Wing

Oh, NICE! Then you're all set and the AD is perfect for you!

Yes..you are right FD ! Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_smile The AD is the perfect fit ! It really was
a hard decision, but I am a Zodiac fan and the Air Dragon was
VERY nice..Thanks again !

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 am

Congrats...it's always nice to find a huge box of watches on the door step!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:40 am

foghorn wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:

Now Mike,you must realize by now that I cannot restrain myself from the following comment.
And perhaps the fault lies with you for choosing your user name here.

BUT

AH also stands for something else!

Good choice AT and best of luck to the next in line.

Yeah I know. I think Cali-Kid was the first guy to respond to a post of mine using AH. When I first saw it, I didn't even connect Aqua Homer, and was hot pissed for a few minutes. Thats what I get for stealing your name.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 am

sixtysix wrote:
Congrats...it's always nice to find a huge box of watches on the door step!!

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Lol You are right sixtysix..usually they are always those
small boxes that we are all so used to getting !

Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:20 am

Good choice. 4 watches each with their own appeal. But the air dragon would be my choice, too.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:14 am

Great choice Tom! Of course, you let us know in true AtomicTom style!!! Enjoy the watch man...and good luck to the next lucky person!!!

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !   Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Homer "Pass It Forward" Watches Are Here !
Page 1 of 1