The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....

Go down 
+3
PoliMalaka
Anomaly
andrema
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 4:06 am

. . .Gawdam Duff. I just looked at your Seiko here again. It's way cool, way too cool!!! The watchadoob is the ticket . . . . looks supreme. I believe a "Mod War" may break out here, the stakes are rising . . .

Oh, BTW . . . . I hate you, I'm broke, cannot afford any ammo . . . . censored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey Duff UV activated   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:45 am

Hey Hey My man ...
No bait and switch here, UV activated means that when the hand is hit with UV light it will glow stronger than just regular orange paint (like in my post) much like the Black light "LSD" posters of the 60's and 70's some times called DayGlo
Simple blue light will not activate the paint nore day light and so I'm going to send you your own personal UV light just likes the boys on CSI so you can activate your Minute hand when and where-ever you might be ... it's also Solar powered so you never need to worry about batteries

Also the watch is bi-directional stock style from Seiko ..

shoot me a message with the shipping info ...
noahfuller@hotmail.com ...

boom your done ...over all glad you like ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:53 am

noahfuller wrote:
Hey Hey My man ...
No bait and switch here, UV activated means that when the hand is hit with UV light it will glow stronger than just regular orange paint (like in my post) much like the Black light "LSD" posters of the 60's and 70's some times called DayGlo
Simple blue light will not activate the paint nore day light and so I'm going to send you your own personal UV light just likes the boys on CSI so you can activate your Minute hand when and where-ever you might be ... it's also Solar powered so you never need to worry about batteries

Also the watch is bi-directional stock style from Seiko ..

shoot me a message with the shipping info ...
noahfuller@hotmail.com ...

boom your done ...over all glad you like ..

Hey Noah, the UV light isn't necessary! I'll never use it. I just misunderstood the whole UV thing. As for the bi-directional bezel... my friend told me it was stock on that model. I don't dive and I doubt the watch will get much wetter than washing my hands. I love this watch! All is cool with me my Brutha!!! No worries here. Now that I know more about all of this....there is NO DOWN SIDE....other than my "PHOTOGRAPH SKILLS"!!! I'm SO SEIKO NAIVE!!! The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_redface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: So glad you like ..   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:31 am

So glad you like .. Seiko is bad stuff ...
You can never just have one ...
and it gets real bad when you need a $1500us Seiko only sold in Japan ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:37 am

noahfuller wrote:

Now that I've tasted the forbidden fruit, I'm looking at the Spring-Drive! LMAO!!!! Like I said...LOOKING! The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Congrats on a sweet Seiko mod, Duff! I love it on the Nato and the bracelet! These Seiko`s are dangerous, I so want a modded one now The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 am

Great looking watch Duff. I think it was a great choice on your part...Enjoy!!!

Jeff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Look into the MM's   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:45 pm

Look into the MM's

The Seiko MarineMaster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:00 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
noahfuller wrote:

Now that I've tasted the forbidden fruit, I'm looking at the Spring-Drive! LMAO!!!! Like I said...LOOKING! The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Affraid

Good for you Duff. Although I'd recommend the Marine Master 300. Just a thought. The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 812159
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....   The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The UDT Diver Mod by Noah!!! With 2 more pair of shoes....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2