The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Empty
PostSubject: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 am

Thanks to Ron, I bought his Black IP Deep Reef , when it arrived today the first thing I did was swap the bracelet from the Deep Reef to the Oceanaire. I really like how it has changed up the look of the watch.

My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. BlackOceanaireonbracelet005
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am

My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_eek My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_biggrin My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_cheers Holy Guacamole Don !!! What a TERRIFIC idea and job
there !..I always thought there should be a bracelet version of this
Oceanaire !..VERY impressive look ! My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_cyclops It's a great watch, and now
you have supercharged it and made it tougher looking !..NICE job
once again sir !..By the way..That NEW sig is Out Of This World !
Congratulations !

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:00 am

Thanks Tom, didn't Alan do a fantastic job on the signature? Thanks again Alan, I know I've said it a ton of times but this signature is off the charts.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:09 am

falcon4311 wrote:
Thanks Tom, didn't Alan do a fantastic job on the signature? Thanks again Alan, I know I've said it a ton of times but this signature is off the charts.

Yes definitely an AMAZING job !!!! My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_cheers It's REALLY neat to look at all of these
spectacular sigs !..They are GREAT to look at and appreciate as well !

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 am

Thats REALLY nice!!!!! great idea! I miss my Oceanaire already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:13 am

The sig and the bracelet look great, Don!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 am

looks awesome don!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 am

what7 wrote:
Thats REALLY nice!!!!! great idea! I miss my Oceanaire already

Well you shouldn't have sold it... My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Lol Your Zodiacs are all boxed up and ready to go Steve. I'm really looking forward to the Seiko Monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:31 am

Thanks guys. There is a very slight difference in the IP finish but they pics make it look way worse than it really is, no one would notice it when looking at the watch in person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:52 am

Looks better on the bracelet Don. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am

Looks great! Sig too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:02 am

Thanks Mike, I really like the look. At least I can swap it back and forth.
Thanks Mr. Smellody, I have to agree but of course I am bias.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:07 am

Looks great Don! cool lume of the Oceanaire on the sig
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 am

Outstanding, both watch and sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 am

You've got a one of a kind oceanaire Don! Really looks awesome, your plan all along paid off!!!

So what will come of that deep reef now? If you find a way to get black straps from Zodiac let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:34 pm

I put the black strap on the Deep Reef, are you looking for an Oceanaire black rubber strap? Pm me or give me a call.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.   My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Black Oceanaire Is All Metal.
Page 1 of 1