The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Alan In Search of.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Is Alan In Search of..... Empty
PostSubject: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Hmm, I see our Xtreme Leader is selling some more watches! Could he be out hunting down a new aquisition? Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_scratch And if so, what would it be? Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_question Can you shed some light on this for us Alan??? Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_cheers Huh? Can ya? Inquiring minds want to know! Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 pm

The Z's aren't getting any wrist time...

The Zilla is solar powered and I just don't like keeping it separate from my other watches...

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 pm

dude he has a friggin panerai and breitling, why in the world would he want to wear anything else!!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 pm

He's probably hoarding cash for the Imperious debut.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 pm

cali kid wrote:
dude he has a friggin panerai and breitling, why in the world would he want to wear anything else!!

Pretty close to the truth, I don't miss ONE watch I sold to get the Sandwich and the Seawolf!

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 pm

merichar wrote:

5 second band...

Welcome back MERICHAR!

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Hope you used your 5 seconds in time out wisely Mark!! Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_study
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 pm

cali kid wrote:
Hope you used your 5 seconds in time out wisely Mark!! Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_study

Yeah I did quite a bit of soul searching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Maybe he just wants to be generous to some poor soul that needs a new watch. Some folks are Jonesing out there right now and A is trying to satisfy them Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Good answer Alan ! Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_biggrin This sounds reasonable..for now ! Is Alan In Search of..... Suspect

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:33 pm

I'm thinking Alan wants to be the first Breitling SOH on mesh. Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 am

porschefan wrote:
I'm thinking Alan wants to be the first Breitling SOH on mesh. Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_wink

Could be onto something there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:45 am

You don't have to sell that Eco-Drive Alan. A charge lasts at least a year before it needs light.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:52 am

Aqua Homer wrote:
You don't have to sell that Eco-Drive Alan. A charge lasts at least a year before it needs light.

SOLD to Metro Man!

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:53 am

merichar wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Could be onto something there.

No way, can't put that much into a watch any time soon...

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 am

merichar wrote:

If I LOL at this, will I get a time out? Not saying I did LOL, just curious. Seems funny at face value, but I do not want to offend by condoning. Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 am

merichar wrote:

As long as Alan doesn't change Anomaly to Gearhead it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 am

Dale wrote:
merichar wrote:

As long as Alan doesn't change Anomaly to Gearhead it's okay.

Is Alan In Search of..... Lol Is Alan In Search of..... Affraid Is Alan In Search of..... Lol Is Alan In Search of..... Affraid Is Alan In Search of..... Lol

PostSubject: Re: Is Alan In Search of.....   Is Alan In Search of..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Alan In Search of.....
Page 1 of 1