The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why we won't ever have sponsors...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Why we won't ever have sponsors... Empty
PostSubject: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 pm

First let me say I really like WUS, great place to buy, sell, trade watches.

However, this Prometheus watch has at least 6 different threads in the sales section, a bit of over kill right?

Why we won't ever have sponsors... OVERKILL

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:35 pm

I was originally in on the diver for $200, Then they went Swiss and said $800 for a estimate, I can do a lot better for $600-$800 or whatever they are.

Why we won't ever have sponsors... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Not a fan. Know many are, but just not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 pm

sponsers suck unless they give me a free watch and then never worry about what customers say about their product!! Why do you think the big boys dont support forums?? You will see a rolex, breitling or omega forum( not official brand forum) but they didnt put the dough up and want no part of monitering it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Ya, I agree. He is really abusing the sales forum, I have never seen so many threads and bumps as what this guy posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Everyone who wants to be an Xtreme Patron raise their hand!

Rows 10 through 22 are now boarding on Swissair Flight 8926
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 pm

This Site was programmed in Swiss HTML. Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:07 pm

I don't know what a Prometheus is, but I want one!! Is it a Marsupial? Do they shed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:21 pm

andrema wrote:
I don't know what a Prometheus is, but I want one!! Is it a Marsupial? Do they shed?

Isn't it an artificial limb? Or a very large nose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:40 pm

andrema wrote:

Didn't you read the posts? It's THE hot thing right now. That's why there are so many sales posts, because its so hot that folks have backed away from it - sort of like a house fire - and need to be encouraged that its safe to actually look at one, buy one, and wear one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Promethius is a flamer!
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:13 am

I actually kind of like the watch. The creative sales threads are part of the game. The company probably has no outlet other than direct/internet. Its got to be tough going for the small watch companies in light of the economy. If you want sheer repetition, check the Freda straps people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we won't ever have sponsors...   Why we won't ever have sponsors... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why we won't ever have sponsors...
Page 1 of 1