The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two new watch things for the watch ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Two new watch things for the watch ... Empty
PostSubject: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:06 pm

Ok ok It's me .. and it's my watch stuff .. but give me two minutes ..
I have two new things not see yet on watches ...
First PVD HHC (High Hardness Carbon) it's like the Holy Gail of PVD ... PVD that will not scratch ...
Its a big misnomer that PVD makes stuff none scratch .. PVD IPB or even DLC will still scratch .. but this damn HHC can take a wire brush and still be ok ...

Next the Sapphire .. Ray-Ban Tan AR coating .. Boom just like Aviator Sun Glasses I got a glass maker to cover my glass with this stuff and it makes a great low light cover ..

I'm workin' hard to make watches I would wear .....

Two new watch things for the watch ... DSC_0793

Two new watch things for the watch ... DSC_0772
Two new watch things for the watch ... DSC_0781
Two new watch things for the watch ... DSC_0791

Oh ya and Swiss SuperLumiNova too ...
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:11 pm

DUDE...that was is the freakin' BOMB!

NO SCRATCH PVD?

Why isn't anyone else using it?

I would love an all black, NO SCRATCH watch!

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm

Your watches get cooler by the day, Noah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:14 pm

Very cool Noah! Two new watch things for the watch ... Herz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 pm

that watch is absolutley gorgeous, from the dial , to the hands, to the bezel, the that great bracelet....

what an amazing looking dive watch....

great work Noah....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NO SCRATCH watch! is three weeks old ..   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 pm

A Professor in China 72yrs old made, it and I met him ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cali kid   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:51 pm

You have f*cked my mind ... "The Tsunami will make me a rock Star ?"
Ya you know it a quote like that should get you an almost free watch ...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm

That is an outstanding looking dive watch Noah!! I thought DLC was the way to go...but you have opened my eyes to whole new process!! The bezel looks awesome and the tinted crystal gives the watch a very stealty look...SUPER HOT WATCH!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:02 pm

That's another "the one" watch! Cool wave bracelet, black bezel on a great case, nice black bezel insert with big numbers and a no date window dial. Nice combination!

Last edited by barnbuilder1 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Amazing. Really a joy to see how creative you can be with the Seikos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Oh my no Seiko here ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Oh my no Seiko here ...
That's all me ..
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Outstanding news Noah !!! Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_cheers I know many people say Black IP
scratches VERY easily. Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_eek So THIS HHC is kind of like landing on
the Moon for IP ! Two new watch things for the watch ... Alien ..IT's a TERRIFIC innovation sir !!! As is using
the Ray-Ban AR coating on the crystals. Add it all to a watch
like this one..which is AWESOME by the way, and you HAVE to
be proud ! Amazing stuff Noah..Thanks for sharing it with us ! Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Noah......what did you mean by " a great low light cover"?

Great watch by the way. An all black watch that won't scratch......sign me up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:47 pm

think if we go back through the threads it was me with "you're a rock star" just sayin!! Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 pm

I must have one Noah!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Incredible!!!!!!!!! Are you going to have these available and if so what is the cost going to be?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Man, every time Noah starts a thread, I'm more and more afraid to look at what new piece of cool he's come up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 pm

porschefan wrote:
Man, every time Noah starts a thread, I'm more and more afraid to look at what new piece of cool he's come up with.

Damn, I know the feeling. I told myself I'm done for a long time but then my buddy Noah comes along with his wears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: " a great low light cover"   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:26 pm

" a great low light cover"
It creates a dim shadow over the watch face that looks Tan it is only when looking strait at the watch is it readable ...
In a kind of about way ... one needs to see it in person to get the real idea ...
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 am

That is NICE, Simple but amazing. Great work!!

Two new watch things for the watch ... Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two new watch things for the watch ...   Two new watch things for the watch ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two new watch things for the watch ...
Page 1 of 1