The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackprime1 Had Surgery!

Go down 
+2
AtomicTom
PoliMalaka
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Empty
PostSubject: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Our buddy Jack e-mailed me to let me know he was in the hospital. Thankfully it's nothing that can't be fixed with a little outpatient surgery. I just want to wish him a speedy recovery. GET WELL BRUTHA!

Last edited by bodypeersur1 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Another rugby related injury? Geez guys, take it easy!!

Seriously, hope you have a quick recovery!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:04 am

.. . . I read that Jackprime was out of action. Pancritis. It's the shits when the machine holds you back.

Hope for quick recovery for our under the weather partner . . Randy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:24 am

Man, I hope that's the last of it. Here's to a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:23 am

Get well soon, Jack! Wishing you all the best.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:33 am

I hope everything is O.K. ! Get well and feel better Jack ! Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_smile
Let us know how things are going too !

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 am

Turns out the pancreatitis was caused by a gallstone. I spoke with him on the phone and he feels a lot better. He'll be having his gallbladder removed today and then a short recovery and back home, probably this evening! The poor guy had to spend his wedding anniversary in the hospital! GET HOME BRO! Your son misses his Dad! My best to the Mrs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Get well, dude....   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 am

and like my Momma ALWAYS sez when I'm sick "DRINK LOTS OF WATER!" Wink

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Our buddy Jack e-mailed me to let me know he was in the hospital. Thankfully it's nothing that can't be fixed with a little outpatient surgery. I just want to wish him a speedy recovery. GET WELL BRUTHA!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 am

Get well soon Jack!

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 pm

That sucks, get well SOON jack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:33 pm

Well Jack had his gall bladder taken out today. I got an e-mail from him and he says the Morphine is ROCKIN! Glad your better Bro! Hurry back! He thanks you guys for your prayers and well wishes.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks for this update Duff ! Now Jack can start on his road to recovery.
I hope that everything keeps getting better ! This sounds serious ! In any
case..KEEP us posted when you can sir..and GET WELL REAL SOON Jack !
Thanks again Duff !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:41 pm

As long as it works out...

...you gotta LOVE pain meds!

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Sorry that you've been in hospital: Get well soon. Follow the advice of your physician, fatty foods are NOT your friend any longer Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:31 pm

good luck with the breast reduction.you'll feel much lighter.Getting the gall bladder out for free is really a sweet added bonus you big lug you.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:22 am

How do you email on morphine? The man's got dedication.

Speedy recovery bud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:32 am

get well soon Jack!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:36 am

Glad he is feeling better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:39 am

Hi Fellas,

Was lurking tonight and happened to learn of my friend Jack's illness so I had to log in.

Jack, my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Clarence
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 pm

cmorrison wrote:
Hi Fellas,

Was lurking tonight and happened to learn of my friend Jack's illness so I had to log in.

Jack, my prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Clarence

Thanks Clarence much appreciated brother. I'm getting better will be home bound for another week. Cabin fever is kicking in hard core...lol...thanks everyone for the good wishes helped me out big time in the hospital. The good news is i lost 28 pounds because of this.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Hope you're doing well. A friend of mines wife just had hers removed Friday. I was surprised to learn its an outpatient deal if all goes according to plan. If the pain meds don't do it for you try washing them down with a shot of bourbon. Probably not sound advice but its worked for me before, (convinced the doc to upgrade my meds anyway).
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm

merichar wrote:
Hope you're doing well. A friend of mines wife just had hers removed Friday. I was surprised to learn its an outpatient deal if all goes according to plan. If the pain meds don't do it for you try washing them down with a shot of bourbon. Probably not sound advice but its worked for me before, (convinced the doc to upgrade my meds anyway).
Thank you very much...This operation is very common. I need the pain meds just for the first few days...Percs work very well...lol...now pain is very minimal so dont need top pop them anymore. The doc said he pulled a bag of rocks out of me...lol
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:50 am

Hi Jack ! Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_cheers Glad to see things are going well for you now !!!
Having your health is something we sometimes take for granted.
I'm happy you are feeling better, and it's awesome to see you
back. However, try to take it easy sir !..That sounded like a rough
time you had there ! Keep up the good work and get better REAL
soon !!! Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_biggrin Thanks for updating us too !

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:42 am

Hey Jack, great to see you back on the site! hope everything is going good, you've been missed my friend! Clarence, great to hear from you and hope you stop by more often!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am

Good to see you back man, don't try to recover TOO fast and just relax!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 pm

cali kid wrote:
Hey Jack, great to see you back on the site! hope everything is going good, you've been missed my friend! Clarence, great to hear from you and hope you stop by more often!
Thanks Trevor I appreciate that my friend...just getting some cabin fever...lol..it was great to hear from clarence also and hope he posts more often.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:50 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Good to see you back man, don't try to recover TOO fast and just relax!
Thanks Alan much appreciated...Yeah im trying to take it as easy as I can. I am for sure taking it slow...just glad I'm able to type now...
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:57 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Hi Jack ! Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_cheers Glad to see things are going well for you now !!!
Yes we all take things for granted for sure. I will not ever again. Big eye opening experience for me. I shared a room with a great man who is dying of pancreatic cancer and that poor man was suffering every night. I did not sleep for 6 days straight. Yeah it was a tough time...I thought i was having a massive heart attack and never felt pain like that in my life and it lasted for 2 hours. Thank god its all over now and I am feeling better and able to type. Thank you very much for the good wishes it is very much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:10 am

jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
Yes we all take things for granted for sure. I will not ever again. Big eye opening experience for me. I shared a room with a great man who is dying of pancreatic cancer and that poor man was suffering every night. I did not sleep for 6 days straight. Yeah it was a tough time...I thought i was having a massive heart attack and never felt pain like that in my life and it lasted for 2 hours. Thank god its all over now and I am feeling better and able to type. Thank you very much for the good wishes it is very much appreciated..

No need to thank me Jack ! Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_smile Thanks for giving us a little glimpse of what happened. It really does
sound painful and you must have been scared of what was going on. So sorry about that man, as well
as what he is going through. It's very tough for everyone involved, I'm sure. Hopefully you can turn
alot of these negatives into positives sir, and be thankful, as well as start enjoying life again soon !
In any case, we are very grateful that things are slowly but surely getting better for you ! Take care
of yourself !

PostSubject: Re: Jackprime1 Had Surgery!   Jackprime1 Had Surgery! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackprime1 Had Surgery!
Page 1 of 1