The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name change.......

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:22 am

Well, i just made my last post as heartbreak here..........

time to change it to what i want to be known as and what i am on freeks.......Tattoo chef......

so, im starting from scratch with post count, but ill still be the in your face jackass you all know and love..........

so , i want alot of comments about this, and tell me how much you love me.........LOL.......let the onslaught begin.......

Don
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:15 am

i like tattoo chef better Don, there is no way alan can transfer your post? Must not be because his didnt transfer when he went from Zfreak to friiggin watchballer, no Anomaly!

Last edited by cali kid on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:24 am

cali kid wrote:
i like tattoo chef better Don, there is no way alan can transfer your post? Must not be because his didnt transfer when he went from Zfreak to friiggin watchballer, no Anomaly!

well its simple Trev.....Im a chef, and i have a bunch of tattoos , so its a name ive come to like and rather go buy and just kept putting off changing it here.....

as far as transfering posts, i dont think the software allows it.........or at least Alan doesnt know how to do it.........ha ha .....only busting ya Alan, i mean Zfreak i mean, Anomoly....lol

anyways, it doesnt matter, this place has become great, so my post count will go up eventually, and it doesnt matter, as long as im able to come here and read and and enjoy and post, i dont care what my post count is, just that im here.........
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 am

The image you new name brings to mind makes me shudder but ....if its what you want pirat
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 am

Can you SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what the Chef has cookin'?

Senior Associate
andrema

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 am

I never liked that heartbreak guy anyways! Name change....... Icon_cheers

Welcome to XMT tattoo chef!

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Welcome new guy! Your damn lucky you didn't join up when this guy named heartbreak was here!!!! WHAT A DINK!!! Name change....... Icon_geek Oh is that you Don???? Summabeech!!!! Name change....... Lol Pics of ink big guy!
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:10 pm

2 pics of them for now......

Name change....... Tat3
Name change....... Tats-1
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:17 pm

Nothin like gettin some ink! I just got this piece done by the daughter of my best friend and partner in my tattoo shop. He died back in 2003. Her name is Alisha and she works at American Ink Tattoo in Lake Worth, FL.

Name change....... Pictur10
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:22 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Nothin like gettin some ink! I just got this piece done by the daughter of my best friend and partner in my tattoo shop. He died back in 2003. Her name is Alisha and she works at American Ink Tattoo in Lake Worth, FL.

Name change....... Pictur10
\

very cool........I love anything with skulls and that is some great artwork there Duff...........
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Thanks Don! Her Dad would really be proud of her!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Finally!!!

But just for old time's sake - Don's idol!

Name change....... Hbk
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Not into tattoos, but I do like food.

Where are you a chef?

What's your favorite style of food?

What's for dinner? Name change....... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:10 pm

about time...HBK was gay anyway...lol...Tattoo chef is much better...
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:14 pm

porschefan wrote:
Not into tattoos, but I do like food.

Where are you a chef?

What's your favorite style of food?

What's for dinner? Name change....... Icon_wink

Im a chef at a local resturaunt near the town where i live...........ill see if i can pull up the article......

my favorite style of food to cook is Italian, but i play around with all cuisine.........
my favorite food to eat though is Thai food.........
and for dinner tonite at the resturaunt will be a cream of mushroom soup, caprese salad as an appetizer and lobster spaghetti for entree.........
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:24 pm

TVDinner wrote:
Finally!!!

But just for old time's sake - Don's idol!

Name change....... Hbk

Better than your idol there freckles..........

James Idol....
Name change....... Carrot-top
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Man that dude is hot and rocks..... just cant beat carrot top! Name change....... 744742 gotta love those eyebrows! Name change....... Icon_geek
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:37 pm

what in the world ever happened to that guy? man he looks strange!
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:40 pm

TVDinner wrote:
what in the world ever happened to that guy? man he looks strange!

seriously.....like he didnt look strange before? .............
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:41 pm

one of them had to be a few too many steroid cycles!!! and the best thing about the new name change is we have another member, if everyone changed their name today we could double our membership!! Name change....... Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

cali kid wrote:
one of them had to be a few too many steroid cycles!!! and the best thing about the new name change is we have another member, if everyone changed their name today we could double our membership!! Name change....... Icon_scratch
OK...deal. Mine will be Yankee! Name change....... Suspect

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:26 pm

andrema wrote:
cali kid wrote:

Damn thats what i was going to pick! Name change....... Icon_sad How about the "Damn Yankees" Name change....... 744742
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:42 pm

I knew Mark was just trying to help those guys pump up thier membership. Blamed it on poor ol HT!!!! Name change....... 744742
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Dale wrote:
I knew Mark was just trying to help those guys pump up thier membership. Blamed it on poor ol HT!!!! Name change....... 744742
It was a back room deal gone bad Name change....... Icon_sad

Senior Associate
TVDinner

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:55 pm

Name change....... Carrot-top

Name change....... Carrottop
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:08 pm

i would think there has been some plastic surgery going on!! Name change....... Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:45 pm

I would think DON'T EVER SHOW ME THAT SHIT AGAIN! Name change....... 438519
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 pm

cali kid wrote:
andrema wrote:
cali kid wrote:

Damn thats what i was going to pick! Name change....... Icon_sad How about the "Damn Yankees" Name change....... 744742

Well, ya could always be called "Lola".........

Sorry. I had to redirect this thread away from that musclebound redhead.......who the hell pumps weights in the buff? And why was the photo cut off? I wanted to see how much weight he was curling with his third arm.........
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:42 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
Well, i just made my last post as heartbreak here..........

time to change it to what i want to be known as and what i am on freeks.......Tattoo chef......

so, im starting from scratch with post count, but ill still be the in your face jackass you all know and love..........

so , i want alot of comments about this, and tell me how much you love me.........LOL.......let the onslaught begin.......

Don

Don, opened it up so you can change your name. Go to your profile then information and you can change it now
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
Here is the link to an article about the resturaunt i work at..........
http://www.timesleader.com/pittstondispatch/news/Just_like_old_times_at_KB_Guilford_rsquo_s_12-20-2009.html

Very cool. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:46 pm

cali kid wrote:
i would think there has been some plastic surgery going on!! Name change....... Kopfschuettel

SOME?!?

This is for Duff, just 'cause he said "don't ever..."

Name change....... Carrottop
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:11 pm

this thread has incredible legs!

This pic is for Don and to make up for the HBK pic above I posted. A Tatted up Biel is AMAZING!

Name change....... 1037313_47fd_625x1000
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:13 pm

TVDinner wrote:
this thread has incredible legs!

This pic is for Don and to make up for the HBK pic above I posted. A Tatted up Biel is AMAZING!

I like these skulls...mmmmm
Back to top Go down

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Sis?!?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Name change....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change.......   Name change....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name change.......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next