The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Empty
PostSubject: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:14 am

Playing with my website again. I decided to add more pictures of the
entire collection. Previously I only had the thumbnail linked to a
larger picture of the watch. I have now added at least 2 or more
pictures of each watch. I went through most of the pictures and tweaked
them in an attempt to look a little better. Mostly color balance,
sharpness etc. Some of the pictures are older and not as good as the
newer ones. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Cool I tried to pick the best among the ones I have stored.
Some watches I will need to go back and take some better shots.

I added a bunch of space in order to store these and that was a
headache in itself. I transfered my domain to Verizon's servers and
tried to use that included software to rebuild the site. Long story but
the software was not to my liking (being nice here Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Eek
) So I have continued to use the software form the personal side of my
Verizon account. Decent software but it takes a LOT of time to add and
move things around. No global transitions. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Frown

I have found a software package called WebsiteX5 that looks nice. I
downloaded a trial version and will probably buy the full version. Then
it will be back to square one to rebuild the site again. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_rolleyes But it will be
a lot more flexible and a little more modern I hope. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Biggrin if anyone has any
experience with WebsiteX5 please let me know.

Enough for now. If you want to check it out and let me know your thoughts here is a link.

http://watchidiotsavants.com

Thanks in advance everyone. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Thank-you%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:44 am

Great looking site! I went to your link for other watch sites to see where XMT stood on the list and what did I notice? Hmmm NO XMT LINK???? WUSSUP WIDDAT???? Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Affraid Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_scratch Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 500253 Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 25866
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:35 pm

no link for watchfreeks.com either, hahaha.

in all seriousness it is a very nice site and some great pictures.

now if you can just post your address on that site somewhere I will know exactly where to go to get my watches, haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Great site! Duff on the bright side i googled something last night and the first thing that popped up was xtrememeantime.forumotion.con
Thought that was kinda cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:45 pm

cali kid wrote:
Great site! Duff on the bright side i googled something last night and the first thing that popped up was xtrememeantime.forumotion.con
Thought that was kinda cool!

SUHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:47 pm

Busted! LOL

I didnt update the links section this time around. That link page was actually done before XMT existed. I think before watchfeek as well. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_biggrin Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_biggrin Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_biggrin

I will remedy that situation shortly. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Hobbit712 wrote:
Busted! LOL

I didnt update the links section this time around. That link page was actually done before XMT existed. I think before watchfeek as well. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_biggrin Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_biggrin Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_biggrin

I will remedy that situation shortly. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_cool

You're a GOOD MAN!!! I'll sit here and drink a brew and eat some munchies while you go to work on that!!!! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 588107 Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Hobbit712 wrote:
Busted! LOL

Good man!! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 812159
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Hmm, still not there!!! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 61163 (I kid!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 pm

Geeezzzzzzz.....buncha ball busters here I see! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Lol

Oh by the way....UPDATED.

So there..... Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 812159 Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com 744742 YOU ROCK!!!!! We know how to command action here at XMT my Brutha! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_twisted Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Lol
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Cool site...

Great collection...

Thanks for the link!

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 1:41 pm

I like it.....you got some nice watches!!

Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:23 pm

. . . great stuff!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:59 pm

very nice collection you have..cool!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Tremendous site and collection you have Hobbit712 !!! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_biggrin
It's fun seeing all of those watches there. An extremely
cool collection, with great pictures as well as information
too. You should be VERY proud to have such a nice site.
As well as SO many cool Zodiacs ! Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_cheers Thanks for the link !

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Hobbit712 wrote:
I have found a software package called WebsiteX5 that looks nice. I
downloaded a trial version and will probably buy the full version. Then
it will be back to square one to rebuild the site again. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_rolleyes But it will be
a lot more flexible and a little more modern I hope. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Biggrin if anyone has any
experience with WebsiteX5 please let me know.

Thanks in advance everyone. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Thank-you%5B1%5D

Bringing back a bit older one of my threads. And to quote myself. Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Rolleyes

I did get the above mentioned software called WebSite X5. I must say
after working with it for the past few weeks I really like it!

A true what you see is what you get (WYSWYG) program with a lot of
flexibility. Its nice that the software allows itself to be installed
on two different computers as well. It has a lot of bells and whistles
that I am not using...yet?? I recommend the program if you want to
build a website.

So if your inclined please check out the latest all new version of.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 am

What a great looking site! You have a gerat collection and your pics are incredible!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:08 pm

It sure looks nice with all the changes. Thanks for updating us about its status.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com   Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest revision of Watchidiotsavants.com
Page 1 of 1