The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Empty
PostSubject: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:52 pm

I have been itching to change out the bracelet with my new strap that came with my watch. The seller threw it in with the sale and sure glad he did...I love this strap. I posted crazy pics...enjoy..
Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap041Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap042Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap043Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap045Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap048Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap051Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap052Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap053Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... DievasonStrap054
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Looks GREAT on that strap dude!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Looks GREAT on that strap dude!

Thanks Alan...I actually like it better on the strap then the bracelet...and I am a bracelet lover but my mind has changed now....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:27 pm

Looks good with the strap. Love the new photos. That caseback is killer.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Looks good with the strap. Love the new photos. That caseback is killer.

Thanks Doc...I agree with ya...that caseback is sick...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm

looks to be a thick and well made strap Jack! Nice change and look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:43 pm

VERY cool on the strap, contrast stitching works great!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:16 pm

barnbuilder1 wrote:
looks to be a thick and well made strap Jack! Nice change and look.

Thanks Ron. The strap is made by Dievas and the quality amazing. I never liked straps before until now. I will be buying more straps especially for the panny.. Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 933578
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:16 pm

cski wrote:
VERY cool on the strap, contrast stitching works great!

Thank You very much.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Man oh man Jack, this watch gets cooler every time I see it ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_cool Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 933578 It's
REALLY unique with that dial, and EXTREMELY nice bezel !!! Adding your
new strap supercharges things nicely also. The quality looks AMAZING,
and the way the stitching looks is off the charts ! It's terrific how it sets
off the orange on the dial ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 46145 ..What a special watch this is, and the
case back is the icing on the cake !..Super watch, strap, and pictures
sir !!! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574 Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574 Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:39 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Man oh man Jack, this watch gets cooler every time I see it ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_cool Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 933578 It's
off the orange on the dial ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 46145 ..What a special watch this is, and the
sir !!! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574 Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574 Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574

Thank you very much Tom. You always have something very positive to say and that my friend I appreciate. Glad you like the pics and the watch. This is an amazing watch and strap if I do say so my self. I will be adding more of these type of watches to my collection for sure. Thanks again brutha and thank you all for the positive feedback I appreciate that. Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 933578
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:49 pm

looks great, i love leather straps!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:54 pm

cali kid wrote:
looks great, i love leather straps!

Thanks Trevor...I am a believer now...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:19 am

Looks great Son!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:27 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

Thank you very much Tom. You always have something very positive to say and that my friend I appreciate. Glad you like the pics and the watch. This is an amazing watch and strap if I do say so my self. I will be adding more of these type of watches to my collection for sure. Thanks again brutha and thank you all for the positive feedback I appreciate that. Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 933578

You are VERY welcome Jack !!!! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_cheers ..It's AWESOME seeing watches like this, and it's TERRIFIC seeing you
enjoy the watch so much ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_smile ..That strap is just TOO GOOD, but then again, so is the watch. If I had that
watch, I would be adding more watches like it to my collection as well. Probably some more straps too ! In
any case, I'm happy you like the watch, along with comments sir !..THANK YOU ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

You are VERY welcome Jack !!!! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_cheers ..It's AWESOME seeing watches like this, and it's TERRIFIC seeing you
enjoy the watch so much ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_smile ..That strap is just TOO GOOD, but then again, so is the watch. If I had that
watch, I would be adding more watches like it to my collection as well. Probably some more straps too ! In
any case, I'm happy you like the watch, along with comments sir !..THANK YOU ! Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... 803574

Thanks again Tom I appreciate the kind words brutha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...   Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put a strap on my Dievas Aqualuna Diver....Caution Crazy amount of pics...
Page 1 of 1