The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Empty
PostSubject: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:48 am

We’ve got two Limited Edition AP’s with the skull. They’ll be coming in July. The Skull & Tridents on the dials is the artwork that I created for the race car we sponsored with iW. It’s been a very popular design. We’ve sold quite a few hats and t-shirts with this artwork, and a few people have even gotten tattoos of it as well. And on the very popular AutoPilot, I think it makes for a really bad-azz design! I’m really excited about them.

Since or race car’s number is 111, that’s how many will be made of each model. These will use the highly-anticipated, new Miyota 9015 automatic movement that comes out this summer. We’ll be among the first companies to get this new movement that they unveiled last week at the Basel Watch Fair.

For pricing, I’m not sure yet, but they won’t be crazy expensive. Actually, not much more than a current in-line AutoPilot on the bracelet which sells for $495. With the upgraded movement, the bracelet, and the fact that these are limited editions, the upcharge will be minimal. We’ll probably sell them for $550 to $600 (which is what our dealers sell a basic AutoPilot for, with leather strap).

Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull ?ui=2&ik=6970a8d061&view=att&th=12791af9d2ea45a2&attid=0

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 am

Excellent..Thanks for the Info Alan...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 am

lets look at the original thread, i know someone was right in the ballpark with their price!! Who was it? ME....

Original thread..

would think 500-600 dollar range! Just a guess!

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:17 am

cali kid wrote:
lets look at the original thread, i know someone was right in the ballpark with their price!! Who was it? ME....

Original thread..

would think 500-600 dollar range! Just a guess!

Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull 812159

PostSubject: Re: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 am

Even a blind dog finds a bone every once in awhile! Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Alien we need i dog emoticon, this will have to work!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 am

cali kid wrote:
Even a blind dog finds a bone every once in awhile! Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Alien we need i dog emoticon, this will have to work!

We'll try to find ya a better one!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Some OUTSTANDING info Alan ! Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_cheers The price sounds NICE and so
does that brand new movement ! The regular Auto Pilot is great, and
this TERRIFIC limited edition really isn't much more expensive either. Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_smile
I think those 111 watches will be going as fast the race car does !
Great watch and information ! Thank you !!!..Nice job foreseeing the
price too Trevor ! Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull 803574

PostSubject: Re: Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull   Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straight from George Fox: Limited Edition Autopilot Skull
Page 1 of 1