The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Empty
PostSubject: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Had to swipe this from my partner for a few hours today...Watch is amazing...love the quality and its solid like a tank...

Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... IMG00443-20100519-0941
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:37 pm

Looks hard to read though, Jack. Did you have to take the picture quickly, before he knew you had it? Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:42 pm

Is that a watch? Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Tough crowd!

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm

I bet that feels pretty substantial on the wrist, must weigh a ton Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Rambam wrote:
I bet that feels pretty substantial on the wrist, must weigh a ton Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_eek

Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 600-AP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Rambam wrote:

I bet those come as standard equipment when buying a gold watch Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Rambam wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Rambam wrote:

I bet those come as standard equipment when buying a gold watch Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_tongue

Gotta be in shape, training makes all the difference!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:48 pm

I would LOVE to be at a place in life to own one of those. Of course that would mean that I would probably also own one of these:

Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 11185-2006-ferrari-f430
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:52 pm

My personal version of that watch, and Poli's car:
Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Exoticskins
Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Teammates-gave-cristiano-ronaldo-a-pedal-car-like-this-one-to-replace-his-crashed-out-ferrari-599-gtb
Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Hamiltonpart2001
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Crap we do have a tough crowd here...lol...yeah i took the pic quick before he punched me in the jaw for steeling it...lol...camera is crappy on my blackberry...time to upgrade to the 9700 bold 2..much better camera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:38 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
Crap we do have a tough crowd here...lol...yeah i took the pic quick before he punched me in the jaw for steeling it...lol...camera is crappy on my blackberry...time to upgrade to the 9700 bold 2..much better camera.

But, Jack, does he have a cool car you steal, too?
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:42 pm

porschefan wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:

But, Jack, does he have a cool car you steal, too?

He has a few. He just picked up a nissan GTR today in black. He buys and sells luxury cars also. So he keeps them for a short time and sells it for a profit. He just sold his lexus LS460L awd and benzo GL 450
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

You guys tick me off!!!! Here you're talk Hublot and Benz and I can't get a Ridin Fool strap! DAMN YOU ALL!!!! Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Suspect Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Lol
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:46 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
You guys tick me off!!!! Here you're talk Hublot and Benz and I can't get a Ridin Fool strap! DAMN YOU ALL!!!! Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Suspect Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Lol

Ahh stop it duff....I never said i have those things...lol...its sure nice to have the perks to drive them...gonna take it for a rip tomorrow the GTR. Cant wait to check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:58 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

Ahh stop it duff....I never said i have those things...lol...its sure nice to have the perks to drive them...gonna take it for a rip tomorrow the GTR. Cant wait to check it out.

At least inside the GT-R, Jack, you won't have to look at it. Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_wink (They haven't won any praise in the looks department.)
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:04 pm

porschefan wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

At least inside the GT-R, Jack, you won't have to look at it. Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_wink (They haven't won any praise in the looks department.)

Yeah no biggie anyway...its just a car and he buys and sells. What I like is the CL 65 he had. Beautiful car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Enjoy the ride in the GTR.Some like how they look,some don't.I happen to like them and have driven them at Barber and RA.pretty sweet handling
car.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Oh man, this Hublot is REAL nice Jack !..I can feel the quality from
here ! Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_cheers You don't see those every day ! AWESOME !!! Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 803574

Great looking Hamilton as well Tim ! Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_cyclops ..Cool cars by the way
too guys !

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:10 pm

nice watch, have a great ride in the car!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:14 pm

barnbuilder1 wrote:
nice watch, have a great ride in the car!

Thanks Ron. Yeah cant wait to slam that pedal and see whats its all about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:02 am

porschefan wrote:
Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Exoticskins
Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Teammates-gave-cristiano-ronaldo-a-pedal-car-like-this-one-to-replace-his-crashed-out-ferrari-599-gtb
Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Hamiltonpart2001

Hey Tim, Nothing wrong with a hamilton in my opinion, yeah hublots are nice, but cost as much as most poeple pay for a car...........and I see someone likes ostrich skin cowboy boots, very cool,im a big boot lover, so i couldnt help but noitice.......

To Jack, you still need to get a better camera, hell you sell blackberry parts, christ replace it yourself....lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Yeah, 'chef, I'm actually very happy with the Hammy. And the boots... used to wear nothing but boots, had several pair of ostrich, elephant, caribou, etc... 14 pairs at one point. Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Affraid I've just a couple pairs of ostrich ropers, the pair of "traditional" ostrich boots I was given by my wife as a wedding present, and a couple pairs that I still ride in.

PeTA hates me.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:16 pm

tattoo chef wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Hey Tim, Nothing wrong with a hamilton in my opinion, yeah hublots are nice, but cost as much as most poeple pay for a car...........and I see someone likes ostrich skin cowboy boots, very cool,im a big boot lover, so i couldnt help but noitice.......

To Jack, you still need to get a better camera, hell you sell blackberry parts, christ replace it yourself....lol.

LOL.....Yeah time to upgrade the phone..9700 coming shortly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Duff, why cant you get a strap from brian (ridinfool) I just bought a sweet ammo strap from a bag around 1917 from him! All be wearing the kobolaid for a long time to come!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Jack, how'd you like the GT-R?
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:09 pm

porschefan wrote:
Jack, how'd you like the GT-R?

Bad news....This could have been terrible. My 2 partners were driving back on the highway doing xxx mph...lets just say very fast...and the wheels starting wobbling and they almost lost control of the car...basically they both crapped their pants pulled off the highway with out dieing thank god...turns out the wheels were not on properly and only had 1 lug nut on each rim...They could have lost their lives...So they called the dealer and had it flat bedded back to his dealership to make sure everything is fine and corrected...this just goes to show you how people can over looks something soooooo important. Hopefully i get a chance to check it out before they ship it away. God was on their side...P.S...they both downed a bottle of vodka after that.....I have never heard of such a thing until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeah, I'd think only one nut per wheel would have been felt at X or XX, let alone XXX. Lucky, indeed.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:18 pm

porschefan wrote:
Yeah, I'd think only one nut per wheel would have been felt at X or XX, let alone XXX. Lucky, indeed.

Hopefully i get to see it let a lone test drive it. I will take some pics and post them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:28 pm

jackprime1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Hopefully i get to see it let a lone test drive it. I will take some pics and post them up.

Are they going to be good pics??? Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Lol Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 744742 Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 744742 Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 744742

Sorry, Jack, only joking. Going back to the thread start. That one was just hanging there.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

porschefan wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Are they going to be good pics??? Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Lol Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 744742 Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 744742 Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... 744742

Sorry, Jack, only joking. Going back to the thread start. That one was just hanging there.

hahahahahaha...I was just thinking the same thing...If I remember I will take my real camera...lol...The funny thing is tho my phone takes good pics out side just not good indoors on little objectsHublot Big Bang Gold watch... Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...   Hublot Big Bang Gold watch... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hublot Big Bang Gold watch...
Page 1 of 1