The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's geared up for Renato tonight?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Who's geared up for Renato tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's geared up for Renato tonight?   Who's geared up for Renato tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 am

I did pull the trigger on a Renato tonight. Call me foolish or what ever you like but I love some of Renato's designs and this one I fell for. I have always loved the Renato blue especially in the smooth Vulcan model. When the new Wilde Beast with the Valgrange Power Reserve movement in Blue appeared, I had to get it.....plus it was a 3 Hand! Hoping it is what I want it to be....and if not, I'll return it. I did have a bit of additional savings.... a Shop certificate for $25.00 and 4% rebate from Fat Wallet.
http://images.shopnbc.com/is/image/ShopNBC/j177190_01_swatch?DefaultImage=1&$350x350_jpg$
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Who's geared up for Renato tonight? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's geared up for Renato tonight?   Who's geared up for Renato tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:57 pm

You are so right Alain. The viewing of your Smooth Vulcan with blue dial did stick in my head all this time. I loved that watch! We'll have to get together again and compare the BLUES.
Back to top Go down

Who's geared up for Renato tonight?
Page 1 of 1