The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are You Daddys doing this weekend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Well this is one day I truly love. I truly love being a
father. My son is my world and I could care less about anything else
other then spending my time with him. Saturday going to my brother
inlaws house in NJ for a bbq..yearly thing we do...and on Sunday Since I
cannot get enough of BBQ...lol...My wife and son are taking me to
Brother Jimmy's Union square....Never been there before but I heard they
know how to smoke some meat. Looking forward to the weekend of
eating...lol...and having some fun with the family. So what are my
fellow XMT members who are daddy's doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 pm

I'll be sitting home with the wife. My sons are grown but this will be one of my most memorable Father's Days as my youngest son, Jeremy leaves Key West, FL that day on the Hoka Hey!!! GOOD LUCK SON! I love you and will look forward to your updates on the ride!!!!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:29 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I'll be sitting home with the wife. My sons are grown but this will be one of my most memorable Father's Days as my youngest son, Jeremy leaves Key West, FL that day on the Hoka Hey!!! GOOD LUCK SON! I love you and will look forward to your updates on the ride!!!!

I hope he has a great time and tell him i said Good luck Duff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 pm

jackprime1 wrote:

Will do Bro, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 pm

No sure yet...

...I always like working the process that made me a father! What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_bounce

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:

Will do Bro, thanks!

Your very welcome my friend...hope all is well bro... What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_biggrin

Last edited by jackprime1 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am

Anomaly wrote:
No sure yet...

...I always like working the process that made me a father! What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_bounce

Thats always a good process... What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol ..Great way to end a great day... What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 933578
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 am

jackprime1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
No sure yet...

Thats always a good process... What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol ..Great way to end a great day... What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 933578

I do that too, but I'm not a Dad. Great way to start a day, as well. What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 am

porschefan wrote:
jackprime1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
No sure yet...

I do that too, but I'm not a Dad. Great way to start a day, as well. What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_twisted

What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:45 am

. . . double luck for me this week-end. My birthday on Friday. Think I'll fuel up the jet and head for . . . . oh, wait a minute . . .. . I have to mow the lawn. Scratch that, I'll be at home. What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Suspect
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 am

wagon wrote:
. . . double luck for me this week-end. My birthday on Friday. Think I'll fuel up the jet and head for . . . . oh, wait a minute . . .. . I have to mow the lawn. Scratch that, I'll be at home. What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Suspect

lol...well hope you enjoy your day Randy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 am

I'll be doing valium and demerol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:04 am

wagon wrote:
Think I'll fuel up the jet...

My GMT's and toothbrush are packed!

What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Photo-18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:08 am

porschefan wrote:
wagon wrote:
Think I'll fuel up the jet...

My GMT's and toothbrush are packed!

What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Photo-18

. . . why is it I think your'e serious . . . What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_scratch What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 744742 What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 am

wagon wrote:
. . . why is it I think your'e serious . . . What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_scratch What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 744742 What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 744742

What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 744742 What are You Daddys doing this weekend? 74725
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 am

I will be working Saturday and spend most of Sunday working on the house getting it ready to be put on the market,although Sunday night I will let the wife have her way with me What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:14 pm

bigjamesdean wrote:
I will be working Saturday and spend most of Sunday working on the house getting it ready to be put on the market,although Sunday night I will let the wife have her way with me What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_flower

. . . cool. After that 3 minutes is up, what next??? geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 pm

wagon wrote:
bigjamesdean wrote:

. . . cool. After that 3 minutes is up, what next??? geek

Ouch. What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are You Daddys doing this weekend?   What are You Daddys doing this weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are You Daddys doing this weekend?
Page 1 of 1