The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !
 
HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

 

 Snak pays a visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Looks like a nicely crazy group here! albino
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Welcome aboard. We're all about watches here. Whatcha got? Snak pays a visit Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Welcome aboard. We're all about watches here. Whatcha got? Snak pays a visit Icon_wink

Too many. Very Happy Mostly vintage: Omega, Rolex, Zenith, Hamilton, Accutron (214 & 218), Gruen, Tissot, Eterna, Seiko, Elgin.
Didn't want to just barge in here with all guns blazing afro
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:46 pm

mrsnak wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Welcome aboard. We're all about watches here. Whatcha got? Snak pays a visit Icon_wink

Too many. Very Happy Mostly vintage: Omega, Rolex, Zenith, Hamilton, Accutron (214 & 218), Gruen, Tissot, Eterna, Seiko, Elgin.
Didn't want to just barge in here with all guns blazing afro

Welcome, Snak. Your vintages will have friends here, especially with sixtysix and Pacifichrono.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Posts : 7125
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 55
Location : Tampa, Florida

Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:47 pm

Great to have you here,

look forward to seeing some of those watches!

____________________________________
Snak pays a visit ANOMALYSIG2A-1
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Posts : 5791
Join date : 2009-12-06
Age : 54
Location : North of Syracuse NY

Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Cool to have another vintage fan here...Welcome, and post some of your favorites up in the vintage section!!

____________________________________
Later, Gary

Snak pays a visit Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 pm

welcome mrsnak!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere
avatar

Posts : 15751
Join date : 2009-08-25
Age : 48
Location : New Jersey

Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi mrsnak !!!! Snak pays a visit Icon_cheers Welcome sir !..It's nice to have
you here with us. By the way, that is one OUTSTANDING
list of watch brands in your collection ! Snak pays a visit 46145 INCREDIBLE !!!
I think you are REALLY going to have ALOT of fun here !
Thanks for joining XMT !!!..Looking forward to talking with
you, and I hope you genuinely enjoy your time here !

____________________________________
Snak pays a visit NewSigcopy
Back to top Go down
Online
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Posts : 2612
Join date : 2009-07-12
Location : OREGON

Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Welcome and very nice to meet you mrsnak!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:50 am

Thanks all. Away for a few days, but will contribute what I can to this forum. Some faces here I know, others, I'm sure I'll get to know.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:00 am

mrsnak wrote:
Thanks all. Away for a few days, but will contribute what I can to this forum. Some faces here I know, others, I'm sure I'll get to know.

I'm not that far from you... mmm, looking at vintage watches in person. (i'm not a stalker).
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 am

porschefan wrote:
mrsnak wrote:
Thanks all. Away for a few days, but will contribute what I can to this forum. Some faces here I know, others, I'm sure I'll get to know.

I'm not that far from you... mmm, looking at vintage watches in person. (i'm not a stalker).

There are a few of us from a variety of forums who get together in L.A./ SFV regularly. Looks like we have one on the 3rd. PM me if you are interested.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome to XMT MrSnak!

Stan
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi-Hope someone can help me create a Mets avitar-I am a technophobe but watch lover. Glad to be active in the forum again. It's a wonderful place. I am happy to be participating. I'm an avid Mets fan, Mets memorabilia collector, vintage character watch collector and love old costume jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest
avatar


Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 pm

metsdiva wrote:
Hi-Hope someone can help me create a Mets avitar-I am a technophobe but watch lover. Glad to be active in the forum again. It's a wonderful place. I am happy to be participating. I'm an avid Mets fan, Mets memorabilia collector, vintage character watch collector and love old costume jewelry.

You mean like my Yankees one? Snak pays a visit Icon_wink

Google image a Mets logo that fits within the avatar parameter (150x200). Cut and paste into avatar page of personal settings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Snak pays a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snak pays a visit   Snak pays a visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Snak pays a visit
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: