The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go ahead call me a Tool

Go down 
+3
ericf4
Anomaly
Chris S.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

Go ahead call me a Tool Empty
PostSubject: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Fashion brand my A$$

Tag Aquagraph has touched down in Ohio

I picked this up off the DWC sales forum , I'm very happy and impressed
These have been around a while so I won't bore you with text so on with the pics

Go ahead call me a Tool Dcd17ec5
Go ahead call me a Tool D03218a4
Go ahead call me a Tool 9cdddabd
Go ahead call me a Tool Bf3c0fe8
Go ahead call me a Tool 4af4817c
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:25 pm

I have heard NOTHING but good things about this model!

Fashion brand? Does TAG make clothes, cologne, or umbrellas?

NOT a fashion brand!

VERY COOL!

ENJOY!

Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Well this must be the Enforcer of the Family Go ahead call me a Tool 10534
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:39 pm

OK fashion.....shasmion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 pm

Chris S. wrote:
OK fashion.....shasmion Very Happy

Dude, if that is a FASHION watch, SIGN ME UP!

Great watch Chris, ENJOY!

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:44 pm

THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY TAG I EVR LOVED...I WANT ONE....I remember Sean/Yamahaki was sellin his a while back and I wanted it, but then drama ensued and i was kicked off his forum...lol....STILL WANT THIS WATCH!
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks Guys

I forgot a caseback pic

Go ahead call me a Tool Eb7f2798
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm

i love the way the bezel works on this one
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Totally dig that Divers Helmet!

You can see the seal on the crown in this pic too...HEAVY DUTY COOL!

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 pm

That watch is just sick and the only TAG to call out my name! Why in the world did they quit making this the "flagship" of their dive collection and replace it with a very boring watch! Great score on a killer watch!
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Here's a YouTube Video demonstrating the Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFIw0AfbhC0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

Man i just watched the video..... i want one! Go ahead call me a Tool 203558
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Trevor theres not much this watch doesn't offer.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 pm

ericf4 wrote:
THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY TAG I EVR LOVED...I WANT ONE....I remember Sean/Yamahaki was sellin his a while back and I wanted it, but then drama ensued and i was kicked off his forum...lol....STILL WANT THIS WATCH!

I bought Sean's Aquagraph.....not sure I caused the drama though.....like two days later the forum was closed......

Chris...nice score, this is an awesome piece with a super cool movement inside, you're going to love it...... Go ahead call me a Tool 203558 .

Picture of mine:

Go ahead call me a Tool Ag2001

Go ahead call me a Tool Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:09 pm

Oh boy, what a watch Chris ! Go ahead call me a Tool 46145 Your Aquagraph is VERY easy on
the eyes ! The looks, along with the height of the case, and bezel is
spectacular. It doesn't look like other watches, and has it's own
identity, so that's just GREAT ! You can appreciate all the little
details that Tag Heuer put into a watch like this. From the unique,
edges, and shapes in that bezel, to the almost extra terrestrial feel
of the dial, with it's lume, hands, and markers. All of this, plus it
has 500m water resistance, and is evidently tough as nails, or in
this case a turtle shell ! Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_smile ..Congratulations on getting your
new Aquagraph sir !..ENJOY !!!..NICE pictures too, and that case-
back, along with video were OUTSTANDING !

Last edited by AtomicTom on Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Fashion watch? Hmmm...no comment. Some dolt on some self-important fashion blog called anything other than "the standard 3 Swiss makers" fashion watches recently. I love self-appointed know-it-alls that are in fact complete nit-wits!

Nice strap.
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Fashion watch? Hmmm...no comment. Some dolt on some self-important fashion blog called anything other than "the standard 3 Swiss makers" fashion watches recently. I love self-appointed know-it-alls that are in fact complete nit-wits!

Nice strap.

Hater Hater Masturbater..................... Go ahead call me a Tool 744742 Go ahead call me a Tool 744742

I hear ya nice strap Go ahead call me a Tool 74725
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Now THAT was funny!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:47 pm

Beauty Chris! Have only seen pics and would like to get a hold of one in person to check it out. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Chris S. wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Nice strap.

Hater Hater Masturbater..................... Go ahead call me a Tool 744742 Go ahead call me a Tool 744742

You want I should lie and tell you how much I like it? I don't. Still glad you do, because between you, me, and the fencepost, you own it so your opinion is the only one that matters.

There, is that better? Go ahead call me a Tool 71883
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Chris S. wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Nice strap.

You want I should lie and tell you how much I like it? I don't. Still glad you do, because between you, me, and the fencepost, you own it so your opinion is the only one that matters.

I could be WRONG but don't think he was calling YOU the hater...but the self important nit-wit who had the blog... Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_question

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Chris S. wrote:
Docrwm wrote:

Nice strap.

I could be WRONG but don't think he was calling YOU the hater...but the self important nit-wit who had the blog... Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_question

Oh well then.....
Go ahead call me a Tool Emily-litella
Never mind.
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_biggrin It's all Good Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 pm

Very nice TAG. Congrats on that pickup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Chris S. wrote:
Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_biggrin It's all Good Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_biggrin

Thanks. Some days I'm a tool. Go ahead call me a Tool 832207
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Chris S. wrote:

...and some days your fashionable. Go ahead call me a Tool Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:45 pm

porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Chris S. wrote:

...and some days your fashionable. Go ahead call me a Tool Suspect

Go ahead call me a Tool 744742 Go ahead call me a Tool 744742 Go ahead call me a Tool 744742 My wife read that over my shoulder and about coughed up a lung. She said, once her breath was back, that you must not know me very well. Go ahead call me a Tool 71883
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Other than a Link of some sort that is pretty much the only TAG I would like to get. Awesome snag Chris Go ahead call me a Tool 203558 .
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Nice watch-you're no tool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Wow! What a great looking Tag!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:23 pm

One of the few TAGs I like. Scratch that, I LOVE the Aquagraph. Super snag, Chris, congrats! The chrono feature on that one is fantastic, and depsite the fact it has no date wheel, it's still one I'd love to have in my stable one day. Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:53 pm

lovin' the new avater Brad! Go ahead call me a Tool 46145
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go ahead call me a Tool   Go ahead call me a Tool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go ahead call me a Tool
Page 1 of 1