The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's collection do you DROOL over?

Go down 
+7
jaw
TAZMAN64
AtomicTom
barnbuilder
pacifichrono
sixtysix
Anomaly
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Who's collection do you DROOL over? Empty
PostSubject: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 am

Ever see someone's daily posting and just go "WOW, what an AWESOME collection!" ?

WCBARTLETT's collection is one that always gets my attention...

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 am

Mr Bill B. is my guy too!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:41 am

DEMO over on DWC has some great watches too and takes GREAT pics...

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:11 pm

I drool over everybody's seems like... Laughing , but DEMO does have some fantastic stuff. Of course amine at WUS has THE collection.

Who's collection do you DROOL over? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I drool over everybody's seems like... Laughing , but DEMO does have some fantastic stuff. Of course amine at WUS has THE collection.

Oh Yeah?

What's in it?

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:21 pm

Well heres the signature...but only a small part of his stuff....

Oris Flight Timer R4118,Oris Carlos Coste 2007,Oris TT3,Rolex Submariner date,Rolex Milgauss GV,Rolex cosmograph Daytona,Rolex GMT Master II-C,Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A,A.Lange & Söhne Lange1,Breguet Le Reveil Du Tsar,Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time,Audemars Piguet ROO Safari,Omega SMP1164,Panerai 177,Panerai 88,Panerai 214,Panerai 233,Breitling Navitimer world,Tag Heuer aquaracer D/D, Tag Heuer Microtimer,Tag Heuer SLR 2007 L.E,Tag Heuer Carrera, Cartier Santos 100,Frederique Constant Austin Healey L.E,Maurice Lacroix Pontos,Maurice Lacroix MP Double Retrograde,Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL 2007 L.E,Tissot Moto GP 2007 L.E,JeanRichard Chronoscope J-051,JeanRichard Chronoscope 25030,JeanRichard Bressel 16012,Longines Lindbergh 47mm,Girard Perregaux Laureato Evo3,Jaeger-Le-Coultre Master World Geographic,IWC Classic Pilot Chrono,IWC 5001 Portuguese 7 Days,Baume & Mercier Hampton XL Magnum,Zenith Defy Classic Chrono Aero,Zenith Defy Extreme Chrono,Longines Legend Diver...etc

Who's collection do you DROOL over? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Agreed: Bill Bartlett and DEMO are class acts.
Another collection I've drooled over for years is that of Wisconsin Proud (Dan). Who's collection do you DROOL over? 933578
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 pm

sixtysix wrote:
Well heres the signature...but only a small part of his stuff....

Oris Flight Timer R4118,Oris Carlos Coste 2007,Oris TT3,Rolex Submariner date,Rolex Milgauss GV,Rolex cosmograph Daytona,Rolex GMT Master II-C,Patek Philippe Nautilus 5712/1A,A.Lange & Söhne Lange1,Breguet Le Reveil Du Tsar,Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time,Audemars Piguet ROO Safari,Omega SMP1164,Panerai 177,Panerai 88,Panerai 214,Panerai 233,Breitling Navitimer world,Tag Heuer aquaracer D/D, Tag Heuer Microtimer,Tag Heuer SLR 2007 L.E,Tag Heuer Carrera, Cartier Santos 100,Frederique Constant Austin Healey L.E,Maurice Lacroix Pontos,Maurice Lacroix MP Double Retrograde,Chopard Mille Miglia GT XL 2007 L.E,Tissot Moto GP 2007 L.E,JeanRichard Chronoscope J-051,JeanRichard Chronoscope 25030,JeanRichard Bressel 16012,Longines Lindbergh 47mm,Girard Perregaux Laureato Evo3,Jaeger-Le-Coultre Master World Geographic,IWC Classic Pilot Chrono,IWC 5001 Portuguese 7 Days,Baume & Mercier Hampton XL Magnum,Zenith Defy Classic Chrono Aero,Zenith Defy Extreme Chrono,Longines Legend Diver...etc

Holy Moly!

Would be cool to see pics of those!

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:41 pm

many.
Trevor
WP
PC, Tom
WCB
Mark and Mark
Chris, smellody
and others
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:08 pm

To be honest, I think everyone's collection is AWESOME ! Smile ..I like
how everybody here has wide ranging collections. They might have
cool micro brands , or some of the BIG brands, or even something
in between. The collections can be big or small, mainstream, or kind
of off the beaten path. In any case, I tend to drool over everyone's
watch collections ! cheers

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

i would have to say, that there is at least one watch in everyones collection that i drool over, as far as the total collection WCB!!! he has some awesome timepieces.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Same here,
wcbartlett probably has the most from what I've seen so far.
Followed by pacifichrono's vintage stuff (envy his photos too).
But all in all everyone here has something I covet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 5:55 pm

Lots of cool collections here and other places but I'm really diggin' Tom's more recent vintage pickups, especially that Heuer calculator!!
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Trevor, the Cali Kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Too tough to pick.....like watching a Miss USA pageant
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Not many watches that I do not like. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:39 pm

Most already mentioned are certainly drool worthy, but for those who have not seen Amine's.....well, it's a dream collection that has to be seen.

WUS is down for the moment or I would post a link. TRUST me, it's worth taking the time to check out.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:02 am

There is a guy who posts over at WUS occasionally. I've seen him post at WTF but I dont go there much anymore. He goes by the name of Donut. WOW what a collection!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:12 pm

Hobbit712 wrote:
There is a guy who posts over at WUS occasionally. I've seen him post at WTF but I dont go there much anymore. He goes by the name of Donut. WOW what a collection!
He is a member over at WF and has SEVERAL nice PP and JLC models! Not really my style, but they are VERY nice none the less!!

Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Hobbit712 wrote:

I agree with you...His collection is sick...in the millions for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's collection do you DROOL over?   Who's collection do you DROOL over? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's collection do you DROOL over?
Page 1 of 1