The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY NEW WINDER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

MY NEW WINDER Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW WINDER   MY NEW WINDER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm

i got this winder for xmas, so far its working perfect. its quiet, all 4 heads are programable,TPD, ccw,cw, or both, and NO BLINKING LIGHTS!!! not a bad price either for $190.00 http://cgi.ebay.com/Quad-4-Watch-Winder-Rotator-Wood-Storage-Box-Case-Brown-/260708511943?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb37030c7
Back to top Go down

MY NEW WINDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY NEW WINDER   MY NEW WINDER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:12 pm

VERY NICCCCCCCCCCCCE WINDER.
Back to top Go down

MY NEW WINDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY NEW WINDER   MY NEW WINDER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Sweet piece Steve and nice that you dont have to tape up all the lights with electical tape like i do! SWI and their blinking lights , its like an airport at night! Let me know if it is still running nice and quiet in a month! Could always use another winder but it pisses me off when they start make too much noise and the good ones cost a fortune!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

MY NEW WINDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY NEW WINDER   MY NEW WINDER Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:35 pm

cali kid wrote:
Sweet piece Steve and nice that you dont have to tape up all the lights with electical tape like i do! SWI and their blinking lights , its like an airport at night! Let me know if it is still running nice and quiet in a month! Could always use another winder but it pisses me off when they start make too much noise and the good ones cost a fortune!
will do trevor, thats what i want to find out before i get another. i had a couple of the swi dual winder with the single head, and they alway get screwed up after a month or 2 and start making noise, i guess you need to have 2 watches of equal weight. steve
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

MY NEW WINDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY NEW WINDER   MY NEW WINDER Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:08 am

Congratulations Steve ! santa ..Seems like you found yourself a
REALLY special winder right there. The look, as well as quality
of it looks TOP NOTCH. The price seems just as astounding as
all of the excellent watch deals you happen to find. MY NEW WINDER 803574 It's
really something that you get a total of four here like this !!!
..The cabinet, along with shaped glass is TREMENDOUS by
the way too. Congrats once again ! ..I hope you enjoy this
VERY cool winder !!!

Sponsored content

MY NEW WINDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY NEW WINDER   MY NEW WINDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW WINDER
Page 1 of 1