The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics

Go down 
+8
Northwestguy
pacifichrono
AtomicTom
sixtysix
jaw
Anomaly
ramirez1970
Breez
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Breez
Associate
Breez

Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Empty
PostSubject: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Here it is. OOOOOOOOOooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5918
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5917
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5916
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5915
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5914
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5913
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5912
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5911
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5910
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5909
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5908
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5907
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5906
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5904
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5902
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5901
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5900
Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics IMG_5897

Thanks for stopping by. And of course, Thank You George.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Great score Dale! Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics 46145 Nice to see something come out from a micro/boutique brand that doesnt look like everybody else's watch! Big props to George for taking his time and doing it his way! Looks great! Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics 933578
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:34 pm

That is one serious hunk of steel! Congrats. I really like the dial color, too.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Every time a see one LIVE I like it even MORE!

Great pics and that BLUE dial is awesome!

Wear that NFW proudly Dale!

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Cool Watch!

Glad some "real" pics are starting to show up.
Looks like it wears a little smaller than I thought.
I was most tempted by the Orange Chrono version.
Good things come to those who wait - Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Great color choice!! I love the case back as well. Congrats!

I agree with Jaw...it does seem to wear smaller than I thought. (Wow still pretty tall though).

Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Woohoo Breez !!!!! cheers Your new ViperFish is EXTRAORDINARY ! Have to agree with what Trevor
said about this watch not looking like other watches out there. Smile It genuinely has it's own thing
that is happening, that is for sure. Actually when you stop, and really look around at everything
this one has to offer, you would think this was some kind of exciting new high-end concept watch
at one of the cool watch shows we see during the year. Honestly, the look of this one is astonishing,
and I think it even manages to look better here in your pictures. Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics 46145 There is just SO much to
enjoy with the entire watch. The extremely unique case, case-back, bezel, dial, and strap is just
TOO GOOD. Even the crown, along with decoration on the movement is something to behold sir.
Wow ! Have to begin with the case here though. Seeing the width, and shape from the side views
is tremendous. Just the way the watches rises up from the wrist showing off all of it's bells, and
whistles is phenomenal. It seems to have this multi-leveled, stacked case, where you can see,
and enjoy these almost step-like sections that REALLY jump out at you. There also look to be
dueling finishes of both brushed, and bead blasted sections that add even more dimension to
the case ! On top of that it's ingenius how the bead blasting extends over onto those neat lugs
as well. Smile By the way, the lugs are some of the COOLEST around in my humble opinion, with
their excellent craftsmanship, overall size, and length there as well. What A LOOK ! cyclops Have to
also add that the cylindrical areas that house the screws going through the bezel, and case are
great too. Actually there is alot that is GREAT here, and it's really fun taking all of it in. Moving up
onto the bezel, is incredibly enjoyable also, as the unique, adventurous style continues. First we
see the continuation of those screws, along with circular housings which add even more personality
to the ViperFish. It's again something you aren't going to see on other watches. Add in the matching
area near the crown with it's circular area/crown protecter, and you have a watch that goes above,
and beyond the ordinary to become extraordinary once again. Even the bezel has this BOLD, take
no prisoners theme with the LARGE chunks taken out of it, and the sporty, vibrant markings, with
numbers. Yowza sir ! NFW really pulled out all the stops with this one !!! You can see more evidence
of this with the dial. First the blue is off the charts if you ask me. It's a special color, for a special
watch, and it genuinely looks as if it would be at home deep beneath the sea. Plus it literally leads
you to discover just how uniquely cool those markers, and hands are here. Very Happy I mean the the way
the material seems to glow in certain light, while at the same time being semi transparent is amazing.
The mixing of circles, and reverse triangles is unbelievably eye-catching also. Just the way the
work on the watch is nice enough, but they honestly go REALLY well with these hands. Not only
is THEIR shape noticeable, and different than other hands out there, but they also have the circle,
and triangle theme with them !!! cheers It's just the perfect mixture of everything COOL ! There isn't
anything about this watch that doesn't impress imho. No matter if you are enjoying all of the
ingenious eye-catching, concept watch coolness of the exterior, or looking at what is beneath
the surface here with the movement. That etching of the logo on the back, as well as decoration,
and movement is EXTRAORDINARY. Same goes for that exceptional looking strap that hugs the
wrist so perfectly sir ! Congratulations on picking up your ViperFish, and I hope you really enjoy it !!!

Extraordinary watch, as well as pictures !

Last edited by AtomicTom on Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:37 pm

That's one serious hunk of metal!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 am

Congrats Dale! The blue is definitely awesome. That is one thick chunk of steel! George did well!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:57 am

great color on that dial, how thick is that watch dale? it looks like it wraps around your wrist perfect. congrats and enjoy your new NFW. steve
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 am

AtomicTom wrote:
Woohoo Breez !!!!! cheers Your new ViperFish is EXTRAORDINARY ! Have to agree with what Trevor
said about this watch not looking like other watches out there. Smile It genuinely has it's own thing
that is happening, that is for sure. Actually when you stop, and really look around at everything
this one has to offer, you would think this was some kind of exciting new high-end concept watch
at one of the cool watch shows we see during the year. Honestly, the look of this one is astonishing,
and I think it even manages to look better here in your pictures. Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics 46145 There is just SO much to
enjoy with the entire watch. The extremely unique case, case-back, bezel, dial, and strap is just
TOO GOOD. Even the crown, along with decoration on the movement is something to behold sir.
Wow ! Have to begin with the case here though. Seeing the width, and shape from the side views
is tremendous. Just the way the watches rises up from the wrist showing off all of it's bells, and
whistles is phenomenal. It seems to have this multi-leveled, stacked case, where you can see,
and enjoy these almost step-like sections that REALLY jump out at you. There also look to be
dueling finishes of both brushed, and bead blasted sections that add even more dimension to
the case ! On top of that it's ingenius how the bead blasting extends over onto those neat lugs
as well. Smile By the way, the lugs are some of the COOLEST around in my humble opinion, with
their excellent craftsmanship, overall size, and length there as well. What A LOOK ! cyclops Have to
also add that the cylindrical areas that house the screws going through the bezel, and case are
great too. Actually there is alot that is GREAT here, and it's really fun taking all of it in. Moving up
onto the bezel, is incredibly enjoyable also, as the unique, adventurous style continues. First we
see the continuation of those screws, along with circular housings which add even more personality
to the ViperFish. It's again something you aren't going to see on other watches. Add in the matching
area near the crown with it's circular area/crown protecter, and you have a watch that goes above,
and beyond the ordinary to become extraordinary once again. Even the bezel has this BOLD, take
no prisoners theme with the LARGE chunks taken out of it, and the sporty, vibrant markings, with
numbers. Yowza sir ! NFW really pulled out all the stops with this one !!! You can see more evidence
of this with the dial. First the blue is off the charts if you ask me. It's a special color, for a special
watch, and it genuinely looks as if it would be at home deep beneath the sea. Plus it literally leads
you to discover just how uniquely cool those markers, and hands are here. Very Happy I mean the the way
the material seems to glow in certain light, while at the same time being semi transparent is amazing.
The mixing of circles, and reverse triangles is unbelievably eye-catching also. Just the way the
work on the watch is nice enough, but they honestly go REALLY well with these hands. Not only
is THEIR shape noticeable, and different than other hands out there, but they also have the circle,
and triangle theme with them !!! cheers It's just the perfect mixture of everything COOL ! There isn't
anything about this watch that doesn't impress imho. No matter if you are enjoying all of the
ingenious eye-catching, concept watch coolness of the exterior, or looking at what is beneath
the surface here with the movement. That etching of the logo on the back, as well as decoration,
and movement is EXTRAORDINARY. Same goes for that exceptional looking strap that hugs the
wrist so perfectly sir ! Congratulations on picking up your ViperFish, and I hope you really enjoy it !!!

Extraordinary watch, as well as pictures !

I agree
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 am

Very nice! Cool case and great dial color!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:05 pm

[quote="Breez"]
AtomicTom wrote:

I agree

cheers Really is an extraordinary watch to have, and enjoy Dale !

Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:40 pm

nice watch Dale! I would like to own one someday, I like what NFW and George has to offer in there collections

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Sweet Viper Dale...

Congrats & enjoy!
Back to top Go down
watchdaddy1
Associate
watchdaddy1

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 am

HOLY SHIT!!! NOW THAT'S A MANLY PIECE........CONGRATS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics   Aqua Blue ViperFish   LOTS of Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aqua Blue ViperFish LOTS of Pics
Page 1 of 1