The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Empty
PostSubject: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:56 pm

A perfect match!
Very Happy

Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! 100_3017

Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:58 pm

VERY COOL!

Can't wait to see the 3-hand version!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey, that's a GREAT photo ! Very Happy ..What a unique looking dial on
this ViperFish here by the way !

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks, guys!

That's my girl! She can really light up a room. :>)

I need to get some ViperFish pics posted for you. Didn't I put a few up last week? Can't remember now! At any rate, I'll get some more. The blue dials came out really nice, but then so did all the others except one. Man, one of them was just butt ugly!!! So, I'm going to use my ace-in-the-hole and make the 12th model a black MOP dial in an all stainless case. It'll look nice.

Thanks again.

G
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Very nice George, and your daughter is a little doll!

Can't wait to see one in person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:15 pm

barnbuilder wrote:
Very nice George, and your daughter is a little doll!

Can't wait to see one in person.

Thanks, Ron!

She's also our family performer and comedian. I think she might be one of those knockout comic actresses, akin to Lucille Ball.
flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 pm

George
When did you start using super models to sell the Viperfish? She is adorable. The watch looks ok too.
Kevin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:20 am

Streetboss wrote:
George
When did you start using super models to sell the Viperfish? She is adorable. The watch looks ok too.
Kevin

LOL! Thanks, Kevin! She takes after her mom. I can't take any credit for the good looks! Somehow I managed to convince a beautiful, intelligent, fun woman to marry me. How the heck did I pull that off???
Shocked Cool

G
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:40 am

Dang George thats a monster... the watch not the beautiful little daughter! queen I'm sure glad she took after her mother, i kid, i kid! Great watch G! Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! 46145
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!   Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future CEO Loves the Blue ViperFish!
Page 1 of 1