The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN

Go down 
+3
smellody
sixtysix
Anomaly
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Empty
PostSubject: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:29 pm

Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t001
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t002
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t004
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t009
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t011
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t012
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t014
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t016
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t017
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t018
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t019
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t022
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t024
Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doxasub5000t025
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 pm

DUDE!

You are quickly amassing one of the best collections I've seen in a while!

Congrats on the Doxa!

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:10 pm

I agree, some super nice stuff coming to you lately!! Nice Doxa!! Are we going to have to rename this forum 'Dave's New Watch Zone'? lol!

Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:35 pm

WOW! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:57 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I agree, some super nice stuff coming to you lately!! Nice Doxa!! Are we going to have to rename this forum 'Dave's New Watch Zone'? lol!

No kidding - thought that was new - Man, you've been on a rampage.
Very nice, Just got the black dial version myself a few weeks ago - love it.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:17 pm

Holy Zamboni, this one is REALLY outstanding here Dave ! Very Happy It's something how Doxa
never ceases to AMAZE ! They just have this magic about them that always makes you
smile imho. Smile What's even more impressive is that the basic look from Doxa has been
around for a while, and it just gets better with age. I think it's because the look is classic,
AND refreshing at the same time. Everything from the dial, markers, bezel, case, and bracelet
are unique to Doxa, and you honestly aren't going to see this look, or style with other watches.
With this particular Doxa, the deep blue dial is one of the first things that jumps out at you
in my opinion. It just seems to be a little different than other blues. ..It's not too light, or
too dark, and it's definitely easy on the eyes. Add to that the signature block-like markers,
and you have the makings of another Doxa legend here with this one Dave. Smile Seeing how
each marker has the metal on the sides showing, while the lume section in the center
finishes things off is FANTASTIC. Also like how far each markers reaches up off of the
dial as well. I think it's a classic, yet uniquely cool theme. Even the hands manage to
keep that look, or theme going with the way they are shaped. That second hand could
not be ANY better either with it's smaller block at the tip paying homage to it's own
markers on the watch. Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 46145 ..In a way the second hand does a couple of really cool things
in that it first shows up well, second the block almost seems to connect with the markers !
It's just TERRIFIC imho. However, this watch has even more in store when you look
at the bezel. ..Which HAS to be one of the most recognizeable out there by the way. First
there is this cool inner section that holds all of the hash marks, as well as some neat looking
numbers. Then the outer section kicks things up with some vibrant numbers of it's own.
While adding in one SUPER sharp bezel edge, that just can't be believed. cyclops Honestly, it
must be something to turn that bezel, and feel the razor-like edge to it. Still, just to look
at it must be ALOT of fun TOO ! WOW ! ..There is just a feel, or personality to every
aspect of this watch that impresses imho. The dial, and bezel start it off, but the case
also brings it's own distinct look in as well. It's neat because you get this combination of
the round bezel meeting the oval-like case. The way the case reaches so far towards
the bracelet is extraordinary. At the same time you can appreciate all of that exceptional
brushing of the steel too. It really helps you enjoy the shape, as well as quality of the steel
here. What a GREAT piece of craftsmanship !!! ..Have to just also add that the way in
which the case hugs, and then envelops the bracelet is NEAT as well. ..Definitely makes
the watch flow very very nicely in my opinion. This style of bracelet really works well too
with it's BIG, and chunky style here. It brings a little more aggression to the watch, while
also being a little different than the classic "beads of rice" style we often see with Doxa
watches. Truthfully, this watch does it ALL it's own way Dave ! ..I mean even the box
that the watch comes in is AMAZING ! ..Then again Doxa never ceases to AMAZE, so
it's really no surprise that Doxa would try to make things even more special once again.
Congrats on picking up such an amazing piece, and as always ..Enjoy ! Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 803574

Amazing watch, and PICS here !

Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Super pick-up Dave! Your collection sure has changed! Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:06 am

I sure do love those cases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:19 pm

I Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 939297 it

Congrats this is truly a great watch.

And Its so great I just bought the Sharky version. Totally awsome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am

Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 933578 Awesome watch, just think where you would be if you didnt back invicta up for so long .... Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 71883 scary thought because the collection is ballin' at this point! Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 46145 Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 46145 Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 46145I'm sure by this point you've realized there is a difference in Quality no less CS & QC! Another great score! Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN 933578
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN   Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Got All Doxed Up.--DOXA 5000T CARIBBEAN
Page 1 of 1