The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics

Go down 
+2
TAZMAN64
ericf4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Empty
PostSubject: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm

So, FInally got around to shooting better pics than before of my new watch. Man this thing is just the top of the heap in my collection as it stands....That could change next week, who knows Smile.

This think just is right in all the best ways, it wears like a chunky tool yet looks totally refined IMO. As much as I was on the prowl for a Panerai, I think this will settle me down for a while as I just think the overall design is much more appealing for me. Im sure others will say that Panny is better etc, but for me, this is just cooler. On with the pics:

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 5437347218_beccf1edf4_b

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 5436741999_dee6fe53d0_b

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 5437358972_34807a0266_b

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 5436752371_3117a78ab0_b

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 5437367248_8787b9f43f_b

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 5437372338_236ea2149c_b

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 5436784199_461e3e7f3e_b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Very cool, love the black/blue combination. I wouldn't say you settled, its every bit as cool as a Panny, cooler maybe! Great pics too!
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:19 pm

hey eric, the black and blue looks awesome together. this is the best looking anonimo ive seen yet, i realy like the dial layout.thanks for the new pics and enjoy. steve
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Gorgeous Eric! I think this watch has a lot of character. I like it quite a bit and think it has more appeal than some of the Panerai models. Great find and pick-up on your part.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:05 am

The numbers' font is pretty friggin' cool.

And the blue of course. SWEED!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:37 pm

Eric, this watch is simply EPIC sir !!! Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 803574 Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 803574 Your pictures of it are as well ! Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 46145
It's hard to believe a watch can be so refined like you said, but then also have this
REMARKABLE wild side to it TOO ! Nevertheless this Anonimo does it, and looks like
it would look at home in ANY situation. It just has this exceptional feel about it that
can't be denied. Add in the fact, that it's a special limited edition, and it's easy to
understand why this watch goes to the top of the heap. Smile To be honest, there is
just SO much to appreciate about a watch like this Eric. It's got the looks, as well
as quality locked up. However, there is something else that makes this watch even
more special imho. Thinking that it might be because this watch, along with Anonimo
are at the pinnacle of watchmaking, while also having this unique, almost rebellious
way about them. ..It's this attitude, along with unmistakeable GREAT looks, along
with quality, that helps take this watch, and watch company to the top ! ..Just
take for example the case style here. It's shape, multiple finishes, edges, and accents
really captivate you, and even though it IS very very classy, there is again that
uniquely COOL attitude that comes into play. From that "chunky tool" look with
the TREMENDOUS looking crown, and pushers. To the way the steel aggressively
molds itself around the dial. You could find yourself getting lost in ALOT the different
details here. I enjoy how the round bezel-like portion contrasts with the lower half
of the watch. Also like how those screws are embedded in different locations, almost
bringing a mean industrial feel to the Cronoscopio ! Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 933578 It REALLY is TERRIFIC, and
when you discover that this is only the beginning. You know you are in for something
special with this one. Just taking in all of the turns, as well as sharp angles around
the case is something. Those lugs, the crown protectors, and the overall case shape
brings in SO many different layers, it's INCREDIBLE. Then it just sets you in motion
to be takin in by the STUNNING dial, which couldn't be nicer imho. It once again
brings in the refinement you mentioned with the hand style, markings, and sub-dials.
However, also energizes things with the BOLD looking numbers, triangle markers, and
cool blue accents !!! What's so GREAT about this is that Anonimo ALWAYS finds a way
to build attractive watches, AND dials, but this is up at the top, reaching cool new
levels. Which is yet another reason why this watch would rise to the top of a collection !
It's just the perfect combination of all things cool, and classy that takes this watch to
such a high level. Even the case-back seems to kick things up with it's tough looking
machined holes, and workmanship. It's again something to appreciate about this watch,
because there is a real professionalism in every detail. All of the etching with the Anonimo
emblems, name, and number of the watch, as well as view to the beautiful movement
are phenomenal. Same can also be said for this super classy, AND cool strap. Which
once again brings refinement, and toughness together with it's especially thick, and
detailed design. In the end, this Anonimo does everything so well that it's stunning. It
is without a doubt, a TOP NOTCH watch Eric, one that belongs at the top of any watch
collection ! Smile Congratulations on adding this epic watch to your collection, and I know
you will be enjoying it !

EPIC watch, and pictures !!!

ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Tom, wow...you should be writing copy for advertising!!! Damn you are good!!!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 pm

ericf4 wrote:
Tom, wow...you should be writing copy for advertising!!! Damn you are good!!!

Hey thanks ALOT Eric ! cheers You are too kind !!! ..Congratulations on adding such an unbelievable
watch to your already UNBELIEVABLE collection ! ..Keep enjoying !

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Sweet piece and remember Eric the man that made that case used to make all Panerai's before they moved to Switzerland! Even the leather makers are third generation family that made straps for the big P at one time! Killer watch and the only thing that really matters is how much you dig it! Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics 46145
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:42 pm

NICE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics   Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonimo Cronoscopio Tru Blu- Finally Decent Pics
Page 1 of 1