The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser

Go down 
+4
Anomaly
AtomicTom
jaw
ericf4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Empty
PostSubject: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:34 pm

So I finally got around to snapping a few pics....I really dig the tubes on this thing,last night they were pretty killer when i went to sleep, could actually see them thru the bedsheet....Not bad...Anyway, not enough time for a real review here so ill just post some pics for now....Hope you like em..I really dig how the top pusher is RED!! Also just how wonderfully milled the case and bracelet are,, smooth as silk. Pretty cool detail.

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260860708_39ff09fdc0_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260106825_01c687f422_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260862078_4d31f317aa_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260109967_eda3ab3938_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260105613_194a6af5c8_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260113183_3a7ab75beb_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260868464_4658eccf16_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260869682_b5b5bc3f7d_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260862712_ce1e292a25_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260865786_897571bac6_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260115705_305533a9f7_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260871170_b4fca16b43_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260867208_fc772937f5_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260866544_a661868f5c_b

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser 4260104989_ff86126af0_b
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Really nice - great pics.
What is the case size on this?
--
jaw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:47 pm

WOW! Enough said.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Boy oh boy those are some TERRIFIC pictures there !!! New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_eek
The watch lives up to those pictures as well..STUNNING !!!
I am enjoying looking at these..WOW !..Awesome Tritium,
detailed dial with cool texturing up top and at the bottom.
The black dial and red accents look great with the greenish
glow of the hands and markers too. Also that case and bracelet
are extra tough looking ! The pushers are really cool, even the
logo on the second hand is NICE ! New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_cheers Congratulations Eric !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 pm

I REALLY like the different dial textures very cool...

Case back is wicked cool too!

Enjoy Easy E!

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Great pics Eric, that's a great looking watch. I typically am not a fan of Ball as their models don't do much for me, but this one is a definite eye pleaser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:31 pm

. . . of course saying it is very nice is a classic understatement. I do really dig the diamond plate dial work, and the brush finish is killer. They really captured the "industrial feel" on the finish, yet the watch still has a tremendously refined overall appearance. Between this one and the Poluce you are in rarified air my friend . . . . I can see why you were willoing to let go of the Zeno now, it is nice . . . .but your'e definately playing a higher hand now!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:49 pm

I know that we're all supposed to oh and ah over the dial and the front but I really like that caseback a lot. I generally prefer display casebacks, even on workman movements, but that one is something special IMHO.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 am

Very nice watch a pictures. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 am

Nice looking watch-congrats again. What does the RR logo on the clasp and crown mean? I do believe its an RR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 am

merichar wrote:
Nice looking watch-congrats again. What does the RR logo on the clasp and crown mean? I do believe its an RR.

RR=Rail Road. (also on the second hand). "Official RR Standard" It's a pretty cool historical story of Ball and the Rail Roads in the US.
I like the diamond plate look at the top and bottom of the dial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:56 am

Cool watch Big E, not a huge Ball fan but do like this one!! Guess i'm old school and just like the look of painted on lume but tubes sure do glow!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:42 am

Excellent pictures of a really nice watch New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_cheers And Robert's right. That is a killer case back!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:51 am

F'in nice!! As said above the diamond plate is awesome...Congrats!!

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Great looking Ball Eric. I have one of there Skylab models. Which is very close to the same case design...Enjoy the tubes!!

Jeff
Back to top Go down
loosecannon
Associate

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:16 pm

man i love everything about that watch,great pics no need for review there she speaks for itself.CONGRATS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Tire tracks and christmas tree lights!! That guy has got to be one of the biggest douchebags in the watch forum world! New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Suspect sure you know where i'm going with this Big E!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Very bad ass!!! How 'bout a lume shot?
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:34 am

cali kid wrote:
Tire tracks and christmas tree lights!! That guy has got to be one of the biggest douchebags in the watch forum world! New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Suspect sure you know where i'm going with this Big E!!

That guy is a F'n straight up stupid shit.....He was beaten as a kid on the playground im sure
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:35 am

cski wrote:
Very bad ass!!! How 'bout a lume shot?

As bright as the tubes are in the dar, for the life of me I cant get a pic of them, I have no idea why my cam doesnt seem to pick it up really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser   New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Decent Pics of the Ball Storm Chaser
Page 1 of 1