The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharkhunter is in Woah!

Go down 
+6
AtomicTom
smellody
jaw
Chris S.
TAZMAN64
Anomaly
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Empty
PostSubject: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:42 pm

It took me a little while but I was totally obsessed with this one. An occasion presented itself and I jumped.
This is something should have done long ago.
So here it is 5000T Sharkhunter

Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Doxa5000Tsharkhunter003

Lume is fantastic. don't think it could be better
Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Doxa5000Tsharkhunter023

Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Doxa5000Tsharkhunter021

Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Doxa5000Tsharkhunter025

Its just tool gorgeous

Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Doxa5000Tsharkhunter015
Sharkhunter is in  Woah! 933578

Last edited by Jeje on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:04 am

Very nice JeJe, I really like that dial!

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:22 am

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW 5000T!!! It looks awesome, enjoy it for many years to come. steve
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Very Nice, Doxa Flagship cheers king cheers
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Cool - I'm a new member of the Doxa club myself.
Exact same watch. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:04 pm

VERY NICE DOXA!!! Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Jeje, this new Doxa of yours is TERRIFIC on so many levels to be honest !!! Sharkhunter is in  Woah! 46145
It's easy to understand why you have been obsessed with it for so long. There
is just something about Doxa watches, and your Sharkhunter here that captures
your attention. Maybe it's the tried and true uniquely cool look that is behind it,
the long history of making GREAT watches, or genuinely the combination of the
two. In any case, this watch ROCKS ! Sharkhunter is in  Woah! 933578 Have to first say that this packaging
that your Doxa comes in is out of this world sir. It's always nice to see watch
companies go that extra mile to make things a little nicer, and that presentation
box/tank is FANTASTIC right there. Trying to figure out which part of this watch
to start from is pretty fantastic as well. Thinking the bezel on your Doxa is a good
place to start. This is a GREAT example of that uniquely cool side of these watches
that we talked about before. Just the whole double bezel theme here is incredible
in my opinion, and doesn't look like anything else out there either. The inner part
with mostly hash marks is REAL NICE, but then that saw toothed second one on
the outside add even more "edge". cheers Again this is one of those details about
Doxa watches that are very original, and unique. At the same time, it isn't just
about looks here. You might have the outstanding themes, and colorful accents.
However, you can also see the fit, and finish is excellent as well. The quality of
the steel, along with materials used on the watch look to be second to none.
The craftsmanship of everything looks to be off the charts as well. Just the way
in which that TERRIFIC bezel fits on top of the case is remarkable imho, and speaking
of that case, it has to be one of the more recognizeable parts of a Doxa watch also.
It has that vintage feel, and look, but somehow manages to be very very modern
at the very same time. ..It's pretty amazing if you ask me Jeje ! It's the kind of
case that you can really enjoy the workmanship, as well as looks of. ..While also
enjoying the comfort of TOO ! ..Another aspect of the watch to REALLY take in,
along with enjoy, is the dial. Once again you have those pioneering block markers
that you identify with Doxa. It's a unique, yet timeless look that continues all
throughout the dial as well. The markers start it off, but the hands keep it going
very niceley as well. Especially the second hand, with it's own block at the very
end of it. Smile All of it comes together in such a mesmerizing way in my opinion.
Even the lume is on another level with Doxa !!! Also liking the way "Seaconqueror"
is written on the dial in orange script. What a neat touch ! Finally it's the smooth,
yet aggressive bracelet that finishes this watch off in grand style Jeje ! ..It's
the perfect ending to this uniquely cool, timeless classic. Congratulations on adding
this Sharkhunter to your collection. ..Enjoy it sir !

Timeless watch, Terrific pics !!!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Very Nice! Love the "Sharkhunter" Great to hear you were able to :strike" and get what you wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 am

killer 5000T.once you get one your hooked
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 am

Killer Doxa!
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

I have the gmt sharky and thought that would be all. But thisnone really has a different enough look that I would totally grab one for the right deal. A bit more refined looking for sure!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Great look, Congrats!!

Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharkhunter is in Woah!   Sharkhunter is in  Woah! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharkhunter is in Woah!
Page 1 of 1