The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!

Go down 
+4
Anomaly
AtomicTom
jaw
andrema
8 posters
AuthorMessage

WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Empty
PostSubject: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:35 pm

I haven't seen this posted yet, so I thought I'd toss it up:

Lior over at SWI/WoW/and lots of other sites, is giving SNBC a run for the money. Starting tonight (Saturday, 2/19) at 6pm EST, Lior has started his own watch sales show on cable — you can catch it on Direct TV (channel 227), or can tune in via your computer at WorldofWatches.TV.

Not only that, but he has implemented "stress-free" payments (ala SNBC's "Value Pays) on a LOT of watches.

I know what some of you are thinking...but Lior brings a lot of pretty nice watches to the table, not just "TV brands."

Check out this page: http://www.worldofwatches.com/index.asp?rid2=wowtv

Among those "upcoming items" is an SWI LE A9258 at the lowest price I've ever seen ($898), a pretty nice Maurice Lacroix Men's Masterpiece Automatic Moonphase for $1,499 and a Clerc men's Icon 8 auto for $1,556...again, not bad pricing. And payments. And free shipping.

Lior's show probably won't ever reach the homes that Shop does...but it sure is gonna be fun watching what develops!

Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Who is the on-air "talent"?

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 pm

andrema wrote:
Who is the on-air "talent"?

Well...........that was the only "downer," in my opinion...anybody remember the slightly off-kilter Charla from Shop?

That said, I'm been watching for a while, now...and she's doing a credible job...mostly by being fairly quiet and letting Lior talk.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:20 pm

Yeah - I'm watching too.
Still pretty rough around the edges but that should improve.
Looks to be mostly a way to move what isn't selling.

WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! 219201130301PM-vi
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Hey, this is pretty neat 25or6to4 ! ..Hadn't known about this until now.
Seems like a very innovative update to showing watches, and I wonder
if this might be something we begin to see more, and more throughout
the watch industry. Think it's definitely going to be fun to watch in any
case. WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! 803574 Thank you for the info, along with link !

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Very interesting...

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 pm

jaw wrote:
Yeah - I'm watching too.
Still pretty rough around the edges but that should improve.
Looks to be mostly a way to move what isn't selling.

WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! 219201130301PM-vi

This honestly looks like a skit from SNL! It looks like they setup a table in Lior's basement with a camcorder and pushed play! What is with all of the clocks? Are they at a trading desk or something...honestly amateur

Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:36 pm

One thing i know is lior has very good customer service. Ive always liked the look of the clerc scuba and they have the 7750 verrsion at a decent price. This should be interesting. steve
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:54 pm

That is one scary pic!!! Wow is right. FREAKY
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:46 am

PoliMalaka wrote:
That is one scary pic!!! Wow is right. FREAKY

Just the freaky luck of the screen capture timing.
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah looks like Lior is reaching for his pistol to shoot Charla with that crazed look she has...

Honestly I wish Lior luck ..
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:31 am

I watched for a while...it was amature hour for sure!! They had one watch I was really interested in the B&M Riviera XL for $1500. I had to shut it off or I was going to buy it.....Maybe when taxes come back...

WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey gary, that b&m riviera was hot, i liked that one and the clerc scuba val 7750. The clerc icon 8 with big date/ power reserve was pretty sweet too. So like you i had to stop watching. steve
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:30 pm

My dad said he watched the show and that the chic called Lior EYAL!!!!!!

Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:58 am

Anomaly wrote:
My dad said he watched the show and that the chic called Lior EYAL!!!!!!

Yes she did a few times.
Also called the WOW "Stress Free Pays" Value Pays by mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:32 am

While very rough around the edges I wish Lior luck. But get rid of Charla! He has got to be able to find someone better than that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Looked good to me but I was never a fan of Charla...now if they get some new Edox at good prices I'm in!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 pm

WOW has always been good to me, i've bought a few watches as gifts from them and always paid a great price. I wish WOW nothing but success.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!   WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW Hits the Airwaves With It's OWN Watch Show!
Page 1 of 1