The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Empty
PostSubject: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:04 pm

this one's a real keeper.i wish they would bring this style back. jocolor jocolor Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m 933578 Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m 933578

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1004
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1005
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1006
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1009
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1011
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1013
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1015
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1016
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1017
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1018
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1019
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1020
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1021
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1022
Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinexnitrox1024
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Like the color combo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Sweet piece, use to own one myself but you wont ever be seeing it again Dave! It was Joe's first watch and he bought the case off the rack.. it was owned by Corvette AKA Alon Nisimov from Nisimov watches ...Adee Kaye, Oniss and Corvette fame and the casemaker had some left over product that Joe bought. It was a SHOPNBC watch that joe changed out the bezel,bracelet and movement. Every piece since Joe has had built to his specs!

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m 100_2018

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m 100_2019
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm

cali kid wrote:
Sweet piece, use to own one myself but you wont ever be seeing it again Dave! It was Joe's first watch and he bought the case off the rack.. it was owned by Corvette AKA Alon Nisimov from Nisimov watches ...Adee Kaye, Oniss and Corvette fame and the casemaker had some left over product that Joe bought. It was a SHOPNBC watch that joe changed out the bezel,bracelet and movement. Every piece since Joe has had built to his specs!

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m 100_2018

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m 100_2019

thanks,that's great info that i never new about.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:05 pm

Definitely looks like a REAL keeper here Dave ! Smile The dial alone with it's marker look,
along with vibrant light, and dark orange accents is so recognizeable. It really stands
out among all of the other dive watches imho. ..In addition the whole "Zinex" name
being on these makes things even more interesting. It's kind of like you have a limited
edition, collectors piece now since they changed their name over to Zixen. In any case,
it's very very COOL ! Congratulations to you !!! ..Thinking we have to go back to the
dial as a starting point here. ..How Zinex at the time, now Zixen managed to create
such an attractive dial is really something imho. The choice to have thin rectagular
shapes was really very ingenious. Mainly because it seems to differ from alot of the
marker shapes on dive watches, and helps the watch as a whole stand out in a crowd.
Even the white hash marks in between the main hour markers are longer as well, so
the theme continues in more ways than one which is great. Add to the marker look,
and length, those extremely eye-catching small dot markers, and you once again have
a unique spin on what a dive watch dial can look like. cyclops ..Plus let's not forget the
color scheme we talked about before. The whole dark, along with light orange is really
easy on the eyes if you ask me, and the deep black works as the perfect background.
Helping ALL of the markers instantly become more noticeable, but also working as the
best possible canvas for such vibrant colors. It's just TERRIFIC ! Have to also just bring
up that it's nice how because of the elongated markers, and hash marks, the dial has
an almost three dimensional feel. You have the outside of the dial covered in the thin
white hash marks, orange hour markers, and dot markers. ..While the center of the
dial gets that black circle all to itself. Nice ! ..Really enjoying the way the hands look as
well Dave. The vibrant orange theme continues, while the aggressive dive hand look
make for one especially exciting combination here. Even the second hand cuts through
this awesome dial flawlessly, while the bezel literally seems to continue the marker
look with all of IT'S markings, as well as the coin edge. WOW ! ..Just the overall look
of the bezel, together with the case, and dial is REALLY intimidating. Zinex just seems to
have a real knack for creating excitement in their watches. Whether it's the dials which
stand out in a crowd, the bezels which seem tough, and well thought out, or the cases
which pay homage to dive watches of the past, and present. Their watches make you
smile ! Smile ..Genuinely think it's because the watch has it's own formula which is added
to the traditional dive watch formula that makes this one so great. The excellent size,
along with look of the watch, all of the vibrant orange (even the orange lume pip), the
quality of the case, beautiful bracelet, AND stunningly detailed case-back ALL make this
Zinex what it is, which is AWESOME ! Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m 933578 Congratulations once again Dave, and ..Enjoy !

Awesome watch, AND photos !

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey Dave! Another great looking diver. Is it 44mm? Love the bracelet. Looks very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
mrneddles
Associate
mrneddles

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

One of my favorites of all the micro brewery divers out there. Love the bezel design and the color pallet.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:17 am

Nice watch. If I do say so myself.
Usually prefer mine on Croc.
Thanks for the full case history Trevor.

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Zinex_Nitrox_Mod02_jaw_04-vi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m   Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Incoming-Zinex Nitrox I 500m
Page 1 of 1