The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!

Go down 
+10
Chris S.
Northwestguy
Anomaly
smellody
AtomicTom
pacifichrono
sixtysix
jackprime1
barnbuilder
andrema
14 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Noah passed away this afternoon.

He was a great person and asset to the WIS community.

You will be missed Noah! You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

http://www.pmwf.com/Phorum/read.php?4,309645,309645

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I just get back from visiting my father during his 6 hour chemo session and this is the first post i read! Noah, friend of the forum and the whole watch community with a loving family is gone! Sickens me to think about these trinkets we all buy, sale and trade but through it all we really build friendships that will last. Noah was a great man and he packed alot of life into a sort amount of time on this earth, you will be missed my friend.....R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:38 pm

very sad to hear this.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 pm

wow this is so sad. R.I.P noah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Just saw this increadibly sad news. Great guy, a true WIS and watch modding expert. Truely sad news. RIP Noah.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Well this is sad news....Rest in peace Noah....a great loss for us all..... No

R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:43 pm

very sad news,my thoughts & prayers go out to his family.RIP Noah
Back to top Go down
pacifichrono
Senior Associate
pacifichrono

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 pm

My prayers go out to his family...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pacifichrono.com
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Just really can't believe this. What a great, and talented man who was such a joy to talk with,
and I'm sure know as well. Always loved talking with Noah here, and know how much he meant
to the watch community, as well as family, and friends. He will be missed more than I could ever
possibly say. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and friends. Rest in peace my friend.

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 pm

This man was a true artist and a gifted designer. His Tsunami is an awesome watch!! R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! DSC07686 Rest in Peace Noah!!!

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:03 pm

So sad. He was a great guy with incredible knowledge. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:49 pm

You will be missed Noah...

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 am

Thank you Noah for all you did. May you rest in peace. I celebrate the goodness you brought to so many. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Chris S.
Senior Associate
Chris S.

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:31 am

A very sad day.... Sad .....RIP Noah
Back to top Go down
strutn45
Senior Associate
strutn45

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 am

RIP Noah.
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am

Very sorry to hear this news. I had thought he was recovering nicely after his treatments. RIP, Noah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 am

RIP Noah, your work will live on for forever.
Back to top Go down
racerxer
Associate
racerxer

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:59 am

Rest in Peace Noah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fostware.com
TAZMAN64
Senior Associate
TAZMAN64

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:07 am

Im very sorry to hear hear this. my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!   R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Noah Fuller - The WIS community has lost a great man!
Page 1 of 1