The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CREPAS Watches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

CREPAS Watches Empty
PostSubject: CREPAS Watches   CREPAS Watches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 pm

From OceanicTime:

About $912.00 USD (includes shipping)

t.a.c.t.i.c.o TC1 (2nd look)
By TLex t.a.c.t.i.c.o is a specialized military division of CREPAS Watches, Spain. Their first project the TC1 is a technical dive watch with a distinct modern military feel to it. Its case, which measures 43.8mm x 16.25mm and is constructed from solid 316L stainless steel might be recognizable as sharing the same design that is used by the legendary KOBOLD, but that's another story.

CREPAS Watches TACTICOTC101

This case features a brushed finish, has been fitted with a 3.3mm thick double domed sapphire crystal, an HEV (9 o'clock) and 60-click unidirectional rotational divers bezel with enlarged luminous triangle at 12. Its water-resistance of 100 atmos or 1000 meters is maintained by double gaskets of Viton and Tefzel and a screwdown crown and caseback. It also anti-magnetic to 70,000 A/m.

The dial, which is almost sterile except for some subtle black on black text makes use of C3 Superluminova for its hour markers and hands. Stealthy black SuperLuminova has been used for the t.a.c.t.i.c.o logo and brand name. Under the hood is a top-grade ETA 2824-2 Swiss mechanical movement. Each watch comes on a 22mm handmade custom leather strap from master strap maker Jacob Straps of Spain.

http://www.tacticowatches.com/crbst_0.html
Back to top Go down
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

CREPAS Watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREPAS Watches   CREPAS Watches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh ........Oh............. bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

CREPAS Watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREPAS Watches   CREPAS Watches Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:46 pm

This one is turning out to be really NICE ! Seems like Crepas pulls out all of the stops
when they are making a watch. Just really looks to be well made, and the cases, and
dials work just right as well. I like how this one looks to have a simple, sporty, vintage,
as well as modern feel to it. What a neat bezel, dial, case, movement, strap, everything
John ! ..Thanks !!! CREPAS Watches 803574

CREPAS Watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREPAS Watches   CREPAS Watches Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:16 am

Awesome watch! I have heard of Crepas company, but very little. Great selection, fantastic dial design and strap also looks simple and stunning color. I like it a lot. Thanks for sharing with us and keep sharing more.
Back to top Go down

CREPAS Watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREPAS Watches   CREPAS Watches Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:56 pm

i've just been looking at those.
Back to top Go down
watchdaddy1
Associate
watchdaddy1

CREPAS Watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREPAS Watches   CREPAS Watches Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 pm

BE:affraid: BE VERY:affraid: ..I love that look, esp. that thck ass strap...Mmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CREPAS Watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: CREPAS Watches   CREPAS Watches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CREPAS Watches
Page 1 of 1