The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm starting to like CW more and more. Their watch development is actively engaged with their forum members.

http://christopherwardforum.com/viewforum.php?f=57

Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions C60FLE_Blue_AUTO-2

Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions C60FLE_Red_AUTO-2
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Definitely like the way CW does things Rick. Seems like every time they show a new watch
it somehow catches your eye. cyclops Their connection with their fans, customers, and forum
members is REALLY neat too ! ..These new watches here are outstanding. The blue is just
beautiful, and the red, together with that stainless bezel is out of this world as well !!! Some
really awesome stuff sir. Thanks very much for the pictures, and info !

Last edited by AtomicTom on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
Definitely like the way CW does things Rick. Seems like every time they show a new watch
it somehow catches your eye. cyclops Their connection with their fans, customers, and forum

members is REALLY neat too ! ..These new watches here are outstanding. The blue is just beautiful,
and the red, together with that stainless bezel is out of this world as well !!! Some really
awesome stuff sir. Thanks very much for the pictures, and info !

My favorites are the blue on the bracelet and the red on the brown strap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Mr Rick wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:

members is REALLY neat too ! ..These new watches here are outstanding. The blue is just beautiful,
and the red, together with that stainless bezel is out of this world as well !!! Some really
awesome stuff sir. Thanks very much for the pictures, and info !

My favorites are the blue on the bracelet and the red on the brown strap. Very Happy

I think you are right Rick, that bracelet version with the blue is GREAT, and the brown
in the strap seems to be playing off of that red dial perfectly. Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions 803574

thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Interesting design elements in those models. Nowadays it seems harder to come up with originality. The CW elements I like here are:
between seconds marker increments and the seconds hand trident end design. The hour hand, echoing the mercedes hand, works with the overall circular, round shapes of the watch.
Back to top Go down
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:29 pm

I can see myself becoming a Ward-a-holic. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr Rick
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Reservations are now being accepted on the CW forum. I've reserved mine. How about you??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions   Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christopher Ward 2012 Forum Limited Editions
Page 1 of 1