The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fossil Watches...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:18 am

Man I know we have all kinda moved up in our collecting but I was at the mall last night and saw some of the newer Fossil watches...

...I still have to say, for the money, they are some of the best, most original watches on the market.

Senior Associate
Anomaly

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Apparently I am the only one that thinks so...lol!

Associate
mrneddles

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 pm

I had an Adidas chrono which I bought in the Fossil Outlet, so I imagine it was produced in the same Chinese factory. It was a nicely designed, unique beater watch. Wish I still had it.

I routinely would see Armani and Burberry watches at the outlet (though never a Zodiac). For fashion brands they were nicely put together, though fantastically overpriced.
Back to top Go down
oceanaut
Junior Associate

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:36 pm

mrneddles wrote:
I had an Adidas chrono which I bought in the Fossil Outlet, so I imagine it was produced in the same Chinese factory. It was a nicely designed, unique beater watch. Wish I still had it.

I routinely would see Armani and Burberry watches at the outlet (though never a Zodiac). For fashion brands they were nicely put together, though fantastically overpriced.

Last month in Orlando I did see a Zodiac at the outlet but nothing I liked
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Purist WISs decry mushroom watches but despite that particular viewpoint, Fossil does offer good value, styling and decent movements. From small independent designer/makers to large umbrella companies as Fossil, there are plenty of cool watches for the public to choose from.
Back to top Go down

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 am

I have recently purchased this new Fossil watch for my girl friend. What do you think of this guys?

Fossil Watches... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPK6HezenBQLHcLr7FlV9IAqTdYb6_dE8nJpLX8h5vxGzV5xbHSQ
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Man I know we have all kinda moved up in our collecting but I was at the mall last night and saw some of the newer Fossil watches...

...I still have to say, for the money, they are some of the best, most original watches on the market.

It's funny you brought this up Alan because I have been thinking the same thing,
and have seen some of the watches you are talking about as well at the stores
also .Smile Many of them really seem to catch your eye with the different looking
cases, dials, and sizes, and the styles seem to have everyone covered too. It's
really pretty impressive to be honest, especially for the prices like you said.

Would be cool if they starting making more automatics available too. Maybe even
started making some of the Oceanaires, or other Zodiacs available at stores with
the regular Fossil watches.Fossil Watches... 803574

oceanaut
Junior Associate

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:30 pm

[quote="AtomicTom"]
Anomaly wrote:
Man I know we have all kinda moved up in our collecting but I was at the mall last night and saw some of the newer Fossil watches..

started making some of the Oceanaires, or other Zodiacs available at stores with

Think when Fossil shut down Claro is the last time I have seen any with automatics,with that said I too would like to see more automatic's by them.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:15 pm

[quote="oceanaut"]
AtomicTom wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Man I know we have all kinda moved up in our collecting but I was at the mall last night and saw some of the newer Fossil watches..

Think when Fossil shut down Claro is the last time I have seen any with automatics,with that said I too would like to see more automatic's by them.

Great point John. Smile Wonder if maybe they would ever use other movements from different
companies like Eta, Sellita, or even have Zodiac, or themselves build their very own movements
at some point in the future.

Sponsored content

Fossil Watches... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fossil Watches...   Fossil Watches... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fossil Watches...
Page 1 of 1