The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Empty
PostSubject: Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?   Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 am

I can't remember the last time I've seen a new model Zodiac...

...anyone else seen one lately?

Their site has less that 10 watches on in now...

PostSubject: Re: Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?   Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am

It's a shame really! They seem to be "fossilizing" those watches that are newer. The classic designs have disappeared. All quartz and blingy seems to be the trend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?   Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:35 am

I haven't seen any Zoduacs at the Fossil outlets either...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?   Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Yup, it's been a while ! Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_eek ..I'm usually checking their site
at least a couple times a day, and haven't seen anything
new. Would be GREAT to see some new watches, or maybe
even some new versions of older watches. For example
maybe some new Oceanaires with different color dials,
or movements, or perhaps even a new ZMX, or Astrographic ! Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_smile
I think anything like this, as well as some brand new models
too, would be NICE to see. Until then, probably will be looking
at older models on ebay, or online. Hopefully, something new
will show up at the Zodiac site soon though !

PostSubject: Re: Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?   Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 pm

The last time I contacted them, they had mentioned that they anticipated several new designs to debut this summer.

Nothing so far...

FYI, the european version of the Zodiac website still shows many models that have dropped off the US catalog.

One of my local Nordstroms still carries a selection of Zodiacs. Otherwise they have disappeared completely from my area...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?   Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Motegi wrote:
The last time I contacted them, they had mentioned that they anticipated several new designs to debut this summer.

Nothing so far...

FYI, the european version of the Zodiac website still shows many models that have dropped off the US catalog.

One of my local Nordstroms still carries a selection of Zodiacs. Otherwise they have disappeared completely from my area...

AWESOME info Motegi, thanks ! Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_smile ..Will have to keep an eye out for those new designs
this summer !..It's still early, so hopefully in the next month or two, something will pop up !

PostSubject: Re: Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?   Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fossil puting Zodiac...under a rock?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: