The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dievas Diver

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:36 pm

What do you guys think of the Dievas Vortex? I saw it on 3Tand thought that it was interesting! It is something that alot of people will not have, and that is what draws me to this.

Buy or Don't Buy

New Dievas Diver Vortex11

PreOrder Price: $780

ETA2824-2 Automatic movement
44mm diameter
49mm diameter with crown
14mm thick
54mm lugs to lugs
500m Water resistant with automatic helium valve release
Domed sapphire crystal with anti reflective inside
Drilled through lugs with screw-in tube

The watch will come with Dievas leather packaging, a choice of black or brown water-resistant leather strap.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Its a real nice looking watch in my opinion. It has a kind of flieger look to it I think. In some ways it also reminds me of the Kremke Valkyrie. The lefty part is a little weird and takes some getting used to when setting. I have a Hamilton Tachymiler with the crown and pushers on the left and I actually have to turn the watch upside down to set it. The leftys do tend to wear pretty comfortably if your wear on your left wrist. I'm definitely going to be looking into that watch myself.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Alain...name names!   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:32 am

koimaster wrote:
nice watch. I like the movement in this watch. Very reliable. As an FYI, I know someone selling a Stowas for just a bit more although not a diver like this.

I am not too much into divers but this is a very nice one. Clean compared to many of the others out there.
Alain...name names brother!!! If the price is right, I am on board!! PM me if you like. Thanks
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Anybody get one
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:24 pm

Nice looking watch-uses the same or very similar case to the Kobold Spirit of America line. Case is probably copied by a Chinese company. Kobolds go for 3500-5500 new. The Dievas is about 800. Nice looking watch, would'nt mind picking one up used on the cheap.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 10:05 pm

I say buy ! The Dievas Vortex has a good look, good size, good movement, and pretty good
price ! As you can see..I think it's GOOD ! Very Happy ..and like you said not many people will have
one either !
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:41 pm

cali kid wrote:
Thought you got banned at 3T??? lol!

andrema wrote:
What do you guys think of the Dievas Vortex? I saw it on 3Tand thought that it was interesting! It is something that alot of people will not have, and that is what draws me to this.

Buy or Don't Buy

New Dievas Diver Vortex11

PreOrder Price: $780

ETA2824-2 Automatic movement
44mm diameter
49mm diameter with crown
14mm thick
54mm lugs to lugs
500m Water resistant with automatic helium valve release
Domed sapphire crystal with anti reflective inside
Drilled through lugs with screw-in tube

The watch will come with Dievas leather packaging, a choice of black or brown water-resistant leather strap.

lol! Yep...that little bitch Oscar locked my account and I asked about it for weeks...then he started slamming me...fortunately, I was able to get back on and slap him back...Anders wasn't very amused and told him to cut it out...

BUT...I did preorder and it should come in November. Just like the picture above...fricker case, fricker built...Kobold Ti case...a great price
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:34 am

Amazing deal for a Fricker cased watch, (at that price-I had assumed case design was knocked off-you know what they say about assuming). We'll need to see a bunch of pics when you get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Dievas Diver Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dievas Diver   New Dievas Diver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dievas Diver
Page 1 of 1