The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cabot Watch Company

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

Cabot Watch Company Empty
PostSubject: Cabot Watch Company   Cabot Watch Company Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Cabot Watch Company Header

Supplier of genuine British military timepieces to all branches of the armed services. Founded in 1972, Cabot Watch Company (CWC) has been a contractor to H.M. forces for over 30 years. There are only two ways to obtain a new genuine CWC: either join the forces or buy from Silvermans Ltd., who is the sole worldwide retailer for new CWC watches.
Today Cabot Watch Company is still one of the main suppliers of genuine British military watches and is awarded many contracts based on quality, reliability and durability.
Cabot Watch Company is ISO 9000:2001 registered, a quality assurance required by H.M. government to all suppliers. Any company without this cannot supply watches to the British government.
CWC offers a 3 year warranty on all watches.

http://www.cwcwatch.com/index.htm

Cabot Watch Company St36045

Cabot Watch Company St15411
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Cabot Watch Company   Cabot Watch Company Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 pm

What an IMPRESSIVE watch company Ron ! ..Evidently have amazing quality, and they
make every style of watch you could want TOO. Plus they even have pocket watches,
clocks, and straps ! VERY cool watch company, along with site sir. Cabot Watch Company 803574

Thank you very much for the info ! Very Happy

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Cabot Watch Company   Cabot Watch Company Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:53 pm

I do like the CWC watches and have a 1984 for my mil collection. But for some weird reason it began to play silly putty...it was performing perfectly for awhile and then stopped, started etc...I replaced the battery and it still was erratic. Not sure but it could use a servicing, is my thinking...
Back to top Go down
barnbuilder
Senior Associate
barnbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Cabot Watch Company   Cabot Watch Company Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:45 pm

thianwong wrote:
I do like the CWC watches and have a 1984 for my mil collection. But for some weird reason it began to play silly putty...it was performing perfectly for awhile and then stopped, started etc...I replaced the battery and it still was erratic. Not sure but it could use a servicing, is my thinking...
Not sure if you have shown it here but would like to see the watch Thian
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Cabot Watch Company   Cabot Watch Company Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:02 pm

barnbuilder wrote:
thianwong wrote:
Not sure if you have shown it here but would like to see the watch Thian

Here you go, ma man......the watch has been accurate for 3 days in a row now...weird...

Cabot Watch Company 6795902040_e0f4820947_b
CWC by thianwong1, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabot Watch Company   Cabot Watch Company Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabot Watch Company
Page 1 of 1