The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite watch styles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Favorite watch styles Empty
PostSubject: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 pm

Would you say that you have one watch style that is your favorite? ..Could you rank the
different styles if you wanted to?

Seems like a difficult thing to do with all of the unbelievably nice watches that are out there,
but if you had to make a list ranking the various watch styles like Dress, Sport, Dive, Military,
Pilot etc. How might that list look according to you?

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:03 pm

For me it's Sport-Chronographs, Pilot watches and Dive watches. Dress watches are at the bottom of my list.
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Diver style, toolish ones, chronos, then dressers. Of course mil style looks....black dials with bright hands... pretty common order , huh! haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Favorite Watches   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 am

Very nice watches but my favorite watch is designer watches which are available is very less prices at uk best seller.

Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:40 pm

this classic diver from the 90s represents the basic features I prefer...black dial, SS bracelet or a rubber strap, clean dial, black bezel...

Favorite watch styles 7220141456_ba4dd9863d_b
by pink petals by thianwong1, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:45 pm

thianwong wrote:
this classic diver from the 90s represents the basic features I prefer...black dial, SS bracelet or a rubber strap, clean dial, black bezel...

Favorite watch styles 7220141456_ba4dd9863d_b
by pink petals by thianwong1, on Flickr

That is GREAT Thian !!! cheers Love how that one is VERY classy, but has a real cool, and sporty
attitude to it as well. It's outstanding sir. Both the watch, AND picture !

Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:04 am

Great question AT! I am personally stuck on dive watches. Particularly the Submariner style.
Favorite watch styles 20120528100505
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:15 pm

smellody wrote:
Great question AT! I am personally stuck on dive watches. Particularly the Submariner style.
Favorite watch styles 20120528100505

You have TERRIFIC taste in watches Christopher ! Very Happy cyclops

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:32 am

Tend to prefer the military/pilot style around 40mm, divers in the same size range are second. Third, I guess, are the chronographs. Don't care much for the dress watches, in general, but really appreciate some of the classic styles Ron (Barnbuilder) seems to favor.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 pm

merichar wrote:
Tend to prefer the military/pilot style around 40mm, divers in the same size range are second. Third, I guess, are the chronographs. Don't care much for the dress watches, in general, but really appreciate some of the classic styles Ron (Barnbuilder) seems to favor.

Very cool Mark ! Favorite watch styles 803574 It's actually pretty hard trying to pick favorites with all of the different
styles of watches out there. Thanks a lot !

PostSubject: Re: Favorite watch styles   Favorite watch styles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite watch styles
Page 1 of 1